Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

2.5 is Out

Question is, will I be able to sleep?

only if you deposit 500 dollars into my paypil account

I cannot recall where I ordered from. Can anyone supply the link,please?

First impression guys woww... im running 4 monitor with my titan and its smooooothhhh and high fps i get between 60 to 85

First impression guys woww... im running 4 monitor with my titan and its smooooothhhh and high fps i get between 60 to 85

What add ons and plane are you running

Hope this is what you are asking Rick  :)

http://www.prepar3d.com/

Thanks, Buddy. Immediately after I'd posted, I looked at my PayPal history and found out where I'd bought from. Just downloading now.

On another longer long-haul flight tonight, and the VAS is better than last night. Over 1.15Gb and no eye-candy. Standard weather, scenery, not even FS2Crew as for some obscure reason when I tried to re-install it earlier today after a P3D failure to initialise, it now does not recognise any PMDG 777 as being installed.

nothing yet . im making some test with graphics. im going to install soon some addons . let you know wich one look to work

Thanks, Buddy. 

Welcome my friend - you are just having way to much fun lol get that 2.5 loaded - 5 min left on my download - now the fun begins not lol

Rich Sennett

Here is the results. With no addons (except for FSUIPC), I am able to stay at 30 fps at everything maxed out (Clouds maxed, shadows maxed, 4096 textures, max AA settings (8xMSAA) and bathematry but AI is set at nothing except for road and sea traffic) and my VAS remaining (according to FSUIPC) is around 2.1GB. Tested at both day and night in the default location. Also with 347.52, I can see PAPI lights.

Time to go to sleep.

Júnior Silva

Welcome my friend - you are just having way to much fun lol get that 2.5 loaded - 5 min left on my download - now the fun begins not lol

Not seeing 777 thats strange which version of P3D are you running - I would get 2.5 and not worry about it until you try it on 2.5

Rich Sennett

Here is the results. With no addons (except for FSUIPC), I am able to stay at 30 fps at everything maxed out (Clouds maxed, shadows maxed, 4096 textures, max AA settings (8xMSAA) and bathematry but AI is set at nothing except for road and sea traffic) and my VAS remaining (according to FSUIPC) is around 2.1GB. Tested at both day and night in the default location. Also with 347.52, I can see PAPI lights.

Excellent results. Looks like the initial reports are very good.

I'm still wiping my harddrive and then defragging a followed by installation.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

LoL!! I'm crawling on a 50Mbps Broadband at 6.3Mbps download. Will have to contain my excitemnet for later as I've been reading that I need to delete all 2.4 stuff, so as I'm still en route with another 1300 miles to go. And still have a 1.15VAS remaining. Not bad, not bad at all!