Sign in to follow this  
Pugilist2

Ultimate VFR 2.0

Has anyone tried the Digital Earth Data photoreal scenery yet?  It looks amazing and was wanting feedback before I purchase.

So far there is AZ, UT, NM, CO, and CA soon......

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I have the Colorado scenery and it is beautiful. Very happy with it.

Lyn

Thanks Mazo.  Think I will purchase them all.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I purchased the Arizona item.

I'm holding off on my satisfaction, as my system is so convoluted with scenery (UTX, FTX, Megascenery, etc.) that at present I cannot give it a fair evaluation.

I'm starting from scratch with a complete new Windows and FSX installation.  I will then load one type (UTX, ORBX, Megascenery, VFR) at a time, reverting to a basic Windows/FSX configuration (using Acronis Image) before each installation.

It will be time consuming, but I feel it's the only way to see what I have with each of the options.

RodeoGeorge

Does it look better that Mega Scenery AZ from your first impression?

No it does not look better than the Megascenery Arizona, which I disabled when I looked at the VFR scenery.

But as I mentioned, I also have some local Prescott scenery, and I don't know if that was affecting the view.

I'll report back after doing a clean install, which is going to take a few days.

OBTW, I have Megascenery AZ, NV, South and Central CA, and I still notice a big hole in the scenery southeast of Las Vegas in the area of Boulder Dam.

RodeoGeorge

I've wondered a long time about what appears to be the end of the world in that area . Is it a lake where they forgot to fill in the water or what? Seems it shows up in default, MSV2 and ORBYX Globel. Sure is ugly and doesn't help immersion.

Vic green

Thanks guys.  Will hold off for  a bit.