Sign in to follow this  
Peter22

Prepar3D 2.5 released

Hi guys I just purchase P3D 2.5...it is everything compatible and working fine ?.....T777?....any idea?

Regards

Pedro

Try looking at the other threads already on here about this.

Taking the time to post to tell somebody to look at the already existing posts about a topic is pretty poor.

Yes there are already posts, yes there is a search function...but really posting to tell somebody to have a look - very mature.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461920-pmdg-777-in-prepar3d-25/

There could be other threads as well...looks like it works though.

Scott Stephens

Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Scott Stephens

waooo i am getting out here before I get hurt....

thanks for being so nice people

Pedro

Hey Pedro,

Don't let the big, bad wolves bother you. Go to the Prepar3d General Forum. There are a couple of threads there. Look specifically for anything by Rob Ainscough. He's the moderator, and very helpful. I've read that folks are flying that plane in P3D. Not sure about 2.5. You do have to have the P3D version of the plane.

Hey moderator,

Any chance of asking folks to be courteous?

Taking the time to post to tell somebody to look at the already existing posts about a topic is pretty poor.

Yes there are already posts, yes there is a search function...but really posting to tell somebody to have a look - very mature.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461920-pmdg-777-in-prepar3d-25/

There could be other threads as well...looks like it works though.

Scott Stephens

There are plenty of topics on this already in PMDGs own forums. It only takes a litre effort to look on the first page instead of blind siding that and immediately posting a new thread.

Knock it off guys. Stuff like this happens all the time when "new" news pops up.

Just wait until we put the 744v2 into the store. I'm willing to bet that you'll see at least five posts about it, along with the question of whether or not we're serious about the $165M price tag we initially put on our products until release day.

It happens. Let it slide.

Kyle Rodgers

Knock it off guys. Stuff like this happens all the time when "new" news pops up.

Just wait until we put the 744v2 into the store. I'm willing to bet that you'll see at least five posts about it, along with the question of whether or not we're serious about the $165M price tag we initially put on our products until release day.

It happens. Let it slide.

Only $165 million?! That's a bargain compared to the 777 :P.

Only $165 million?! That's a bargain compared to the 777 :P.

Yes it is - didn't Robert try to sell it to me for $ 350 million a few weeks ago, darn it!   Had I known about the "sale" I would have held off on the purchase up to now lol.

Kyle-

Any chance of you showing us some videos of the 777 in P3D?  A little off topic, I know, just curious:  I always enjoy your videos :-).

Kind regards

Rob reports that  it's working fine :)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461899-25-is-out/page-4

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020