Sign in to follow this  
Stephan Koenig

Bugreport: Nav Data out of date in Prepar3D

Hello

Amazing Plane, but I have a small bug to report. I've installed AIRAC 1502 which is the most recent one. However, in Prepar3D, the FMC still says Nav Data out of date.

Yours, 

Stephan

However, in Prepar3D, the FMC still says Nav Data out of date.

Not a bug.

Make sure your navdata installer has a mapping to your P3D installation of the 777 as well. If you're using the Navigraph tool, you will need to manually point it to the P3D PMDG Navdata folder.

Kyle Rodgers

The problem is, that the FMC clearly says that 1502 is installed. 

Full names in the forum, please.

It was working for me just fine on 1502 last night. Can you provide a screenshot of the P3D 777 giving you this error with verification that the P3D version specifically has 1502 installed?

Kyle Rodgers

I discovered that Navigraph is updating the PMDG\FMCWP files and NOT the PMDG\NAVDATA files, which includes fmc_ident.txt etc.  Just move all files from FMCWP to NAVDATA over writing the old.  We haven't used the FMCWP directory structure since FS9.  I posted the error at navigraph forum and haven't followed up yet.  This could have something to do with the manual setting of the target location.

Dan Downs KCRP