Sign in to follow this  
Ragtopjohnny

PAHO HOMER ALASKA HANGS ON INTALL - 3 Days in a Row

Hi everyone -

I'm wondering if you all have any issues with Orbx PAHO Homer, Alaska.

I'm a banned member there so I can't access any support forums.  I was banned originally for too many frequent posts on another support issue. Hey, I have the time, why not? Thought that's what it was for.

Anyway, before I ramble on about that, the issue I'm having is this:

Homer, Alaska hangs on about three quarters percent complete. I don't understand it. No matter whenever I try it, it does it all the time

Anyone have any ideas? They banned me long ago when I was having an issue with Pacific Northwest. That's how long it's been - they never lifted my ban after I left an HONEST review about that experience.

I'm hoping for some help here with it. My windows system is:

Windows 7 64 bit

3.30ghz 8 core XEON Processor

16gb of Ram

3gb nVidia Quadro 4000 card

2 tb harddrive.

Thanks for your help everyone, I'd appreciate any thoughts on it. :)  If I can't get help, or through them, I'm leaving another review about this and not going back as a customer for sure this time around. I gave them another chance, but if this doesn't work out, I'm not giving them another DIME.

Been there, done that, removed Orbx and never looked back. I know that doesnt help with your problem, just wanted to let you know you have company.

Jay

Thanks man.  Someone admitted it over at another forum too. 

I think we should spread the word on Orbx and their practices.  Maybe more people won't buy them if the truth comes out.  

Another honest review about them is coming for their store I think from me.....

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Unofficial ORBX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

You can still access their limited user support. Multiple logins are prohibited on the ORBX fora just like they are on AVSIM.

BTW, there is a dedicated unofficial ORBX forum here on AVSIM.

Thanks for the info on that......hope that it can help me. :/.  I try all log ins, can't access.  They must have done it by I.P. Address. :/. 

Thanks man.  Someone admitted it over at another forum too. 

I think we should spread the word on Orbx and their practices.  Maybe more people won't buy them if the truth comes out.  

Another honest review about them is coming for their store I think from me.....

Put me down for having a great time with ORBX products. Got back into flight simulation (two years away) with a new high powered computer system, and these Orbx products are providing a high percentage of the fun.  Bought a bunch of titles, when they were on sale a few months back.  And of course, I'm not new to flight simming, either. 

Other than that, I'm not too much into supporting the usual minority of disgruntled users, who act like it's a majority, and wish to press their agenda. Even though I skipped computerized flight for two years, I still kept up with forum issues. 

Other than that, I'm not too much into supporting the usual minority of disgruntled users, who act like it's a majority

We are ENTITLED to support though!

I hope by disgruntled you are NOT meaning me. We have the right to support.  We paid for it, we should get it. 

They need to think about these things in the future before resorting to being forum gustapos and ban someone for having time to reply to their SUPPORT ISSUE in THEIR FORUM.   Banned for frequent posting? That was BS.  You're supposed to report back when they work on you with stuff, so I told the truth on their Flightsimstore page about the experience.   Then they banned me for life after that.  They called it Childish.  No, it wasn't. It was the truth. 

The truth is, Orbx likes the Gold stars on their fridge doors.  Life is not all gold stars. Sorry.

No, I can't.  I don't see anything on  any of the pages for user support. :(.   Just says "You don't have permission to do that." 

I hope by disgruntled you are NOT meaning me. We have the right to support.  We paid for it, we should get it. 

Life is not all gold stars.

There are 10s of 1,000s of happy customers. Only a few others can end up banned from posting. And I've looked at my virtual U.S. Bill of Rights and there's nothing in there about game software support applying to all the citizens.

But your tirades are normally posted at FlightSim, are they not? But the response has worn thin there so you venture over here. Where there are lots of happy customers.

You have been banned elsewhere for your posting habits, correct? Remember the Flight Zone forums and your daily tirades about how Vauchez "promised" there would be FSX versions of his work. Every single day you were there posting some tirade that the volunteer forum moderator had to remove, until he finally shut you down.

With the second line of your quoted post, can't you accept that and stop being mean and vindictive?

Also regarding your rant about nobody commenting on your silly screenshot at flightsim.com yesterday (another locked topic) consider this: I spent probably an hour or more typing replies and making instructional screenshots for two of your threads there in the past few months, one was on photoreal scenery and the other had to do with screenshot management. You didn't even have the courtesy to reply to either after I went to that trouble.

It damn sure won't happen again.

You guys say I need to grow up?  Why don't you last two.  There's two words I'm thinking of.  Begin with A.H.

I won't buy ORBX. EVER again. 

And Robinson - I didn't see your reply, so no need to be rude to me.  There's another word I'm thinking of for you, but won't type it.

You know, I don't hold back anymore.  I don't care if I get banned from here either.

Shame on all of you.  I ask for help and get lambasted?  Go to hell. I don't owe you people anything either. Aholes.

Everyone just feels so tough hiding behind your computers, huh douches? 

Typical Orbx God attitude too Robinson.  

I closed that flightsim thread by the way, Jim Robinson.  Think you know all, huh?  It wasn't locked by mod dumb &@($*. 

Wow, your parents need to take your computer away...it's obvious why you have been banded from other sites!