Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Gorgeous City Lights

Sometimes this sim blows me away

(slight bump on the highlights for those of you viewing in the daytime)

xp10nightsm.jpg

xp10nightsm2.jpg

xp10nightsm4.jpg

xp10nightsm3.jpg

xp10nightsm5.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

is this Aerosoft NE ?

Nice shots... but I guess he didn't want to include any information as to where/what it actually is.

I get it. Not free advertising!  LOL

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

X-Plane 10.

Yep.  It's got the best night views in any sim.  This area is over by LGA....  I really like the free camera!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The Aerosoft Night Environment series for FSX and P3D looks a lot like that.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It looks amazing! are you using Fly With Lua for light size? and any specific preset in Max FX for colors?

I do have FSX and i got Aerosoft night lights for Dubai, it looks very nice but the full Lightning coverage option reduced my FPS considerably in FT Dubai and i have ORBX Global night lights they do look nice for IFR flying but they do not have head lights (to save FPSi guess) and i like to see full details when i get low and illuminated roads, This is why i got XPX :)

Regards,

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Yep.  It's got the best night views in any sim.  This area is over by LGA....  I really like the free camera!

Great shots Ryan! Have to agree with that statement for sure!

***Incredible Lighting***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Lovely shots there,Ryan :)

I've pretty much got the same system as you,but not really flown at night with X-Plane 10 yet (just bought after Christmas).

I'm really liking the lack of stutters with X-Plane, and the FF-757, what can I say!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

The Aerosoft Night Environment series for FSX and P3D looks a lot like that.

Can you show me a pic?  I still use FSX more often so maybe I'd want to invest in that combo

It looks amazing! are you using Fly With Lua for light size? and any specific preset in Max FX for colors?

I do have FSX and i got Aerosoft night lights for Dubai, it looks very nice but the full Lightning coverage option reduced my FPS considerably in FT Dubai and i have ORBX Global night lights they do look nice for IFR flying but they do not have head lights (to save FPSi guess) and i like to see full details when i get low and illuminated roads, This is why i got XPX :)

Regards,

I don't the Maxxfx program.  I do use fly with lua scripts but only for sky color in the daytime.  In FSX I use UTX 2.0 but the night lights cut down on my fps a bit - still look nice

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I don't have any of the NE series yet, but just type "Aerosoft Night Environment" in Google, and then select IMAGES.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I found a few thanks

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Yes X-plane lights are the best, specially because it lights up the aircrafts and all the 3D objects too. Not like in other sims where the objects receiving lights still dark