Sign in to follow this  
Lonewolfee1

ORBX Global Freeware Airport Map - Up to date.

Thanx Lonewolf.  Great find!

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Love your work!

ZORAN

Appreciate it, thanks

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

WOW!!!  Been looking for something like this for a long time.  Thanks.  Do you know of anything similar which would combine these ORBX freeware airports with ORBX payware?   Again, thanks a bunch.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

If you use the great freeware addon SIMstarter, it gives you the option to show all installed airports in Google Earth. Not limited to any airport addon maker!

Felix

WOW!!!  Been looking for something like this for a long time.  Thanks.  Do you know of anything similar which would combine these ORBX freeware airports with ORBX payware?   Again, thanks a bunch.

Hey vp49p3,

Glad you like it.  Most of the info on this map I actually imported from someone else's map I found a while ago, which hadn't been updated with the release of the newer freeware airport packs.  I was able to import that info into this map and then add the airports to make it complete and up to date thus far.  I plan to update it further if ORBX releases more freeware airport packs.  As far as the payware airports go - you could import the info in this map and then add the payware airports - or make a map with payware airports only.  (All done in Google Maps)

I made another map with just ORBX payware airports.  I will post both in a new thread.  Feel free to delete this thread. 

Thanks!!! Great works B)

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

You're welcome.  I just posted a combined map in the other thread also.  I think I'm done now.  haha    Let me know if there is anything I've missed.  Cheers!

My Google Earth was up-to-date only through Pack 10, so...

Thank you!!!!

:clapping:

Is KPSP supposed to be on the freeware list?

My Google Earth was up-to-date only through Pack 10, so...

Thank you!!!!

:clapping:

Is KPSP supposed to be on the freeware list?

Yes.  KPSP was both a freeware and a payware airport.