Sign in to follow this  
mrauh

777 won't work under P3D 2.5

I just installed P3D 2.5 and also reinstalled the PMDG 777 after reading it works under the new version. However, hardly any click spots in the cockpit seem to be functional, all screens are black, the yoke is turned sideways and the aircraft doesn't show its gear. Can anyone let me know what to do about this?

Thanks 

Matt

I had a similar problem with another developers aircraft, when I uninstalled my previous version of P3D I deleted my FSX Simconnect. I figured since it was FSX why would I need it for P3D. I was wrong :)

But as I say that was another dev and your probably better off submitting ticket to PMDG

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Can anyone let me know what to do about this?

What you're seeing is usually indicative of a SimConnect or registration error. My bet is that it's a SimConnect error.

Look in your Prepar3D directory for your SimConnect installers. For me, they're in folders, here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\  (in those folders, in a retail and lib folder for each release)

Kyle Rodgers

I just installed P3D 2.5 and also reinstalled the PMDG 777 after reading it works under the new version. However, hardly any click spots in the cockpit seem to be functional, all screens are black, the yoke is turned sideways and the aircraft doesn't show its gear. Can anyone let me know what to do about this?

Thanks

Have you installed P3D as a administrator and started the program as a administrator and made sure it's functioning ok before installing PMDG 777 also as a administrator?

Danny Cebis.

/quote]

Zdenek  Cebis

Iam having the same issue on a clean Win7-64 install,with just P3D 2.5. How do I now disable my licence? I am unable to install FSX, It just freeses at uninstalling files,what files!!!. I have all windows updates installed. What do I need for Visual basic and net framework Installs? http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/B1900Mech/Lockheed%20P3D/P3D%20Issues/services.jpg

I forgot to mention,I tryed to install net framework 4,but the installer says i have a higher version,I installed net framework versions 3,3.5  but I dont see them in my turn win features on off window.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

From PMDG's website.

This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. (v2.2.x - v2.4.x)

AMD Threadripper 1950x 16 core, 32GB of RAM, SSD, Liquid Cooled. 

How come it worked in my previous P3D 2.5 install?

Disregard, found this."Install SimConnect. P3D main folder > redist > Interface > FSX-SP2-XPACK > retail > lib > SimConnect. Then try launching P3D again.",

working now.

I will tell you, never attempt a windows install and all the other stuf if your under chemotherpy brain fog.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I had the same issue where screens were black and nothing worked...... but when I reinstalled a second time it worked for me in 2.5.

I think this worked the 2nd time because I had a migration tool running for another addon to work in p3d and the tool was not installed with my first 777 install.

Roy

Roy Jordan

I had the same no landing gear/lights problem until I install simconnect. It would be nice if 777 actually mentioned that simconnect was not found/installed

Jimmy chan

I get an error trying to instal FSX-SP2-XPACK\lib folders simconnect, while the other two load fine.

version+="10.0.61259.0".type="win32".processorArchitecture="x86".publicKeyToken="67c7c14424d61b5b".

I installed P3d on D:\Prepar3Dv2.

Thanks for any advice, as everything out there, including PMDG advice is to install the simconnects found in redist folder.

Waleed N