Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX SP1d

FSX or P3D?

This one's FSX.

It isn't the weather radar. The weather radar is just a gimmick.

haha - we joked last time since it was around April first, but this time, this picture is no joke.

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers

this picture is no joke.

Kyle;

I know this is no joke (finally!!!!)... LOL

Maybe my google translate has not translated in the most effective way.

What I mean is that maybe the weather radar is only to divert attention to "something else" that is appearing in the picture.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Looks great. The Wx radar has been my most anticipated feature for the NG.

Looking pretty good. Can't wait to fly it!

Is it going to be implement the request weather from ASN as it is in the 777, actually for me is the most important feature that I really would like.

Is it going to be implement the request weather from ASN as it is in the 777, actually for me is the most important feature that I really would like.

I was just about to post this, that's gotta be it!!

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Looks exactly the same to me, except for the psychodelic windows media player visualization effects on the screen.  :P

Pedro Espindola

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own2_378x68.jpg

So it's about the shape, position and/or size of the cockpit windows from inside the cockpit?

Very nice, cant wait to take it for a spin!

So it's about the shape, position and/or size of the cockpit windows from inside the cockpit?

Yes the forward windows in the ngx are much larger than in the real 737.  Also Ive noticed that the mcp seems to be angled downward when it should be pointed up more like the 777 flightdeck if you know what I mean.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Thank you Kyle!!! More, more, more, please^^.... I hope that we´ll get this update soon!! 

I'd like to see a day light version, I guess this teaser means there's still a lot of work to do ;-(?