Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX SP1d

Patience my young Jedi, the NGX is the best piece of kit out there (even in it's current form), so just fly and enjoy. Keeps a smile on my face any day of the week.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

February has only 28 days, I think it will not be in March, but if this weekend, great.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Patience my young Jedi, the NGX is the best piece of kit out there (even in it's current form), so just fly and enjoy. Keeps a smile on my face any day of the week.

Yes but he can't, because of his Steam-Version FSX. I unterstand his position. 

And I also think the Beta will come within the next few days (I really hope)

Philipp Schwaegerl

Yes but he can't, because of his Steam-Version FSX. I understand his position. 

And I also think the Beta will come within the next few days (I really hope)

To be honest, while ASN is definitely on my shopping list, I'd just like to have a flyable aircraft rather than a 95 dollar electronic doorstop 

I know it's hard and frustrating. But be patient, really. " :ph34r: Soon  :ph34r: " you will be able to fly the best aircraft out there. And I think the SP1 is on the final approach. 

After the go-around  :lol:  B)

I think they're diverting to another airport...a far one. 

Let's hope they've enough fuel...

:) :)

I think they're diverting to another airport...a far one. 

Let's hope they've enough fuel...

:) :)

At the moment they are flying the BETA Holding until better visibility. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I didn't find this out until after i had purchased a  few addons that did work and started finding a bunch i wanted to get that don't work, unfortunately for me i bought the 737NGX first because I adore the 737's. I hadn't a clue at that point that a lot of FSX mods did not work with FSX:SE - I figured FSX is FSX and it didn't really matter the edition, that it would work regardless. My Inexperience was quickly remedied though. 

-Robert Millington

It will be worth the wait!!

And there's your answer. Always best to verify before the purchase. Otherwise, it's at your own risk, really.

As you said yourself, FSX and FSX:SE are just different enough that it usually causes issues. That being said, you'll have a free update soon enough to have it in FSX:SE with more features than your original purchase would've had anyway.

It's obvious that HuskyPup is new to FSX. He only joined Avsim a few weeks ago so give him a break. or is this all about being condescending jerks to newbies???

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

I don't even have ASN (I have no Add-ons) and I really miss pmdg aircrafts...Since I just have FSX-SE I can't play...

:(

I don't even have ASN (I have no Add-ons) and I really miss pmdg aircrafts...Since I just have FSX-SE I can't play...

:(

you meant "simulate" - not "play" didn't you..... B) after all - were all grown up here and don't play anymore.... :ph34r:

regards

What I do not understand is why they have not changed the system requirements for the 777 already. They brought out a SP1d where it made it compatible for the FSX:SE. Also that there is a SP1d available is not listed there - only states about a SP1c. Strange. Maybe they are too busy to change the website  ^_^

you meant "simulate" - not "play" didn't you..... B) after all - were all grown up here and don't play anymore.... :ph34r:

regards

I can't play without PMDG products xD 

I miss it so much that I made a flight right now with the Default 737 :o  -_-  :wacko:

or is this all about being condescending jerks to newbies???

It's either a beat down or he was Braziled.

You can relax, guys. There are no rules against "playing" in FSX :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

[The ENB link was active for about 24 hours and was then taken down to minimize the impact on my personal hosting. If you missed out, heckle one of the other people in this thread for it.]

Could someone give me the ENB? I missed out...

It's obvious that HuskyPup is new to FSX. He only joined Avsim a few weeks ago so give him a break. or is this all about being condescending jerks to newbies???

Pretty sure you were being sarcastic, but I hope you realize that by saying "obvious that HuskyPup is new to FSX" that that in itself is condescending.  

Happy flying.