Sign in to follow this  
BIGSKY

Cannot install Flytampa Boston in 2.5

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/B1900Mech/Lockheed%20P3D/P3D%20Issues/FTB.jpg

I cannot install this scenery as the OK button is greyed out,anyone have any luck ?

Thanks!

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Perhaps because Boston is not compatible with p3d?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

It will install if you use the Estonia Migration Utility.

I use Fsx-se instead of Estonia migration tool to install Fsx/p3dv1 addon. I would install Fsx-se and uninstall it. Even with with the uninstallation it left Fsx stuff in the registry.

Then I install the Fsx/p3dv1 addons. The installer will find the Fsx-se root directory. I install there. After the installation I manually copy all the files to p3d and add the scenery manually.

Estonia is updated for 2.5 already?

I don't know if he has released a new installer. If not, you can go to his site and download a small file to update the program.

Yes one overwrite exe file and stated its almost not needed program works pretty much on the last version of tool

Rich Sennett

I must be blind but I can't see this exe for 2.5.

The development build still says it's from last year:

http://www.flightsim.ee/products/migration-tool#download

Any chance for a link or directions?

Without an update it's not going to know about the new simobjects ini etc..

hold on I'll get it

here you go

http://board.flightsim.ee/discussion/419/p3d-v2-5-is-released

Rich Sennett

I got my boston scenery installed as well no issues, however runway lights no go, i have similar issue with Fairbank X as well from aerosoft, anyone else had issues similar, or tried it?

hmm found few articles related to video driver maybe thats an issue i have, my nvidia updates to latest drivers.  will try that and let u know.