Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Andersen

Well done LM! P3d2.5 is awesome!

Awesome ScreenShots.

Can you tell me what settings do you have Shadows and Lighting in 2.5

Shadow quality medium

Terrain cast: 20 km

Object cast: 3000 meter (only internal vehicle)

HDR on

Just did 7.5 hour flight, CYYZ-EDDM, with the PMDG777 in 2.5, no addons besides the 777. And no OOM.

This sounds promising.

Also no Active Sky Next? (Sorry for this questions, but I want to sort out every source of OOM :))

Philipp Schwaegerl

I agree.  It also seems to load more quickly and, when changing aircraft, the menu is faster as well.  Plus, it's hard to define, but everything seems to look a little better.  The re-install wasn't quite as bad as I expected although I'm not quite done yet!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Are you running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with your setup? I'm thinking of doing a full re-install of everything for P3D 2.5. Maybe it's a good opportunity to move to Windows 8 if P3D runs better under it?

We'll be Watching You.......Mr.Anderson

103a0kz.jpg

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

This sounds promising.

Also no Active Sky Next? (Sorry for this questions, but I want to sort out every source of OOM :))

No, no ASN as its not compatible with P3d 2.5 yet. Just vanilla p3d with the pmdg 777. No need to apologize for the questions, more than happy to answer

Agreed!  2.5 has been the best update to date.  Crisp clear graphics, smooth performance and great HDR with Rob's tweaks!  Awesome!

So we still need to make the HDR mods that Rob has posted for v2.4, or did they get incorporated into v2.5?

Thanks

Martin

No, no ASN as its not compatible with P3d 2.5 yet. Just vanilla p3d with the pmdg 777. No need to apologize for the questions, more than happy to answer

Thank you very much. :) 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Nice SS given there Standard P3D

Looks like you need to start working on programming the 777. 

Did you install Norway into 2.5?

Did you turn off the FO side or on second screen?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Very nice pics Thomas,  thanks for sharing 

Is that the same thing as Immersion,  Rain and smoke effects?   Never used it, must try it 

Hey Elaine,

PrecipitFX is available for P3D, with some limitations. Immersion is exclusive to the 777 and is only available for FSX at this time.