Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Anyone using FT Toronto in P3D 2.5

Sorry about that Rich. No, snow not happening here either.

Thanks Buddy - appreciate it guys

Rich Sennett

Martin said the blowing snow effect can't work in version V2.4.  Hoping LM will have the issues fixed in V2.5.  He said LM are made aware of the problem and it will be fixed as soon as its possible.

blowing snow is working on my 2.5 install just fine very cool :)

Great thanks thats good news

Rich Sennett

I must be missing something I do not see blowing snow in 2.5 ?

Rich Sennett

OK Now I am very excited :)

CYYZ is my home airport

I am just venturing into P3D as well

Richard

OK Now I am very excited :)

CYYZ is my home airport

I am just venturing into P3D as well

Richard

I just watched the video .... WOW

Whats the performance like?

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

really nice addons but killing on FPS. i have a pretty high end machine and im getting between 15 to 18 fps i cant imagine with a medium machine lol

I cant seem to select it on the web page,dont see it.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Previews look really good.  Does that blowing snow effect blow with the direction of the wind? or is it an effect irregardless of direction or even speed. Cool nonetheless. On the to buy list for sure.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Not seeing this snow effect in p3d 2.5 effects on full still no luck

Rich Sennett

The blowing snow is working for me. Just not in the deice area and some of the taxiways. But the deicing trucks actually do deice my plane. Pretty cool stuff. Very happy camper here.

regards, Jazz

The blowing snow is working for me. Just not in the deice area and some of the taxiways. But the deicing trucks actually do deice my plane. Pretty cool stuff. Very happy camper here.

regards, Jazz

Do you know if there is a setting I may have missed its on it the configurator and p3d effects full on - thanks

Rich Sennett

Hey Rich,

I didn't do anything special in P3D. For the scenery;

Global setting of february...pretty obvious

Effects Pavement wet and blowing snow both enabled.

The other settings, such as windsocks, (which are working bass-ackwards by the way), taxi edge lights, etc., shouldn't have any effect on the blowing snow.

Regards, Jazz

Hey Rich,

Thanks Jazz tried everything including re-installing libraries no go are you using p3d 2.5 - thanks a lot

Rich Sennett

That sux. I'm sure FT will figure it out soon, and get it fixed for everyone. Regarding P3D2.5, absolutely. I installed it this afternoon, actually. FT Toronto does bring my fps down a notch, (30-35 vs 45), but I can not complain. At least until I try an Airbus.

Regards, Jazz