Sign in to follow this  
BIGSKY

Anyone get My Traffic X working in V2.5?

I cant seem to get the traffic to show up,I installed using the updated Estonia migration tool,I manually inserted the entry into sim objects,

[Entry.0]
Path=SimObjects\Airplanes
[Entry.1]
Path=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
[Entry.2]
Path=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
[Entry.3]
Path=SimObjects\Boats
[Entry.4]
Path=SimObjects\Animals
[Entry.5]
Path=SimObjects\Misc
[Entry.6]
Path=SimObjects\Submersible
[Entry.7]
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\Countermeasures
[Entry.9]
Path=SimObjects\My Traffic\Aircraft

Is this correct?

Thanks Jim

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

It would be correct if the Mytraffic\aircraft folder is inside the SimObjects folder in P3D , although is not recomended,  place it somewhere outside of P3D root and point to it in the simobject.cfg ( replace SimObjects\My Traffic\Aircraft with your path\MYTRAFFIC\aircraft ) also  remove the space from MY Traffic

Jorge

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

1. I just copied the folder mytraffic from my old 2.4. installation into 2.5

2. I added the path entry in the simobjects.cfg file in programmData folder

[Entry.9]
Path=MyTraffic\Aircraft

3. I added the mytraffic as scenery in the scenerylibary (cant remeber which priority, will check)

4. rember to deactivate the standard traffic trafficaircraft.bgl in the secenry world folder by renaming it to trafficaircraft.bgl.off

5. restart P3D and voilà, traffic all over the place

McDan out

Still not working.

Bigsky

It dont work for me.

Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Can you please write all the path you are using in the simobject.cfg 

i'm using F:\aircraft

this is where i copied the aircraft folder from the Mytaffic directory.

of course it can be on any drive you want.

so my simobjects.cfg looks like this.

[Entry.0]

Path=SimObjects\Airplanes
[Entry.1]
Path=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
[Entry.2]
Path=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
[Entry.3]
Path=SimObjects\Boats
[Entry.4]
Path=SimObjects\Animals
[Entry.5]
Path=SimObjects\Misc
[Entry.6]
Path=SimObjects\Submersible
[Entry.7]
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\Countermeasures
[Entry.9]
Path=F:\Aircraft

steve

Here is mine,

[Entry.9]
Path=X:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\MyTraffic\Aircraft

Mine is side by side with FSX:SE and P3D v2.5

[Entry.9]
Path=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\MyTraffic\Aircraft

Make sure that you also replace the ATC sound file:

<drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\sound\ATC\USEnglishBig.gvp

with the My T version and have a My T  airlines.cfg file in its new location in the sim's subfolder in  %PROGRAMDATA%

Make sure to keep a backup of each original P3d file.

What...

When I closed P3D everything was just fine. Traffic all over.

But today when I started, I was ask that there was a error in my senery structure and P3D will fix it -> I say yes and after all the traffic was gone again.

Anybody knows about how to fix this issue?

Run P3d and see if the My Traffic entry (which contains the schedules) shows up in your scenery list. It should be situated just about "Propeller Objects". Since you added the MyTraffic entry to SimObjects.cfg, check to make sure that entry is still there also. Lastly make sure that the default P3d AI Traffic file (trafficAircraft.bgl) is still renamed to something else. It's located at:

<drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Scenery\World\scenery