Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Mr Robin Ainscough

Using your name was probably a bad choice. In my defense, you guys turn out such wonderful stuff, it is sometimes easy to forget how small you are. LOL just proves that in Flight Sim DEV world "size does not matter" :Big Grin:

No worries. I forgot to say we are also waiting for the GTN gauge update for integration in P3d.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Classy thread by Mr.Young. Another good reason to support RealAir as if their products and support aren't enough reason. And thank you Robin for all of your contributions. When you post, I listen (err, read).

Todd

No worries. I forgot to say we are also waiting for the GTN gauge update for integration in P3d.

You and me both!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks Rob. Always have found you tireless in your efforts to help.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks Rob. Always have found you tireless in your efforts to help.

I for one would gladly support any drive to get Rob some tires.

But thanks Rob all the same! Your posts, tips and trick and help have really been a great contribution for us all.

I for one would gladly support any drive to get Rob some tires.

As long as his wheels don't fall off lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Rob is a champ, and thanks to Robert for pointing it out. Compliments are rare these days.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

For me it's the combination of LM & Rob.  LM is on another planet when it comes to it's relationship with we users

compared to MS.  Then you throw in an avid FSer and well spoken guy like Rob. As a programmer has more of an

insight to what's going on under the hood than most of us.  Not all of us but most.  I'm happy LM has given Rob

permission to keep us up to date.

It's a Win-Win situation!

Thanks LM & Rob! 

For me it's the combination of LM & Rob.  LM is on another planet when it comes to it's relationship with we users

compared to MS.  Then you throw in an avid FSer and well spoken guy like Rob. As a programmer has more of an

insight to what's going on under the hood than most of us.  Not all of us but most.  I'm happy LM has given Rob

permission to keep us up to date.

It's a Win-Win situation!

Thanks LM & Rob! 

Yes agreed. After initial scepticism about P3d I must say the guys at LM have been very open, straightforward, genuinely helpful and encouraging. You could say this was for commercial reasons, but that's fine with me. Compare and contrast with another sim publisher that has made repeated statements claiming they have "profound respect" for developers but have shown in practice that they have something quite different in mind.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Management changes and policy develops. Could happen to LM sometime. :unsure:

Yes agreed. After initial scepticism about P3d I must say the guys at LM have been very open, straightforward, genuinely helpful and encouraging. You could say this was for commercial reasons, but that's fine with me. Compare and contrast with another sim publisher that has made repeated statements claiming they have "profound respect" for developers but have shown in practice that they have something quite different in mind.

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA