Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Is anyone experiencing loss of interior sounds on Q400?

Hello all, after installing P3D 2.5 and then Maj q400, I seem to have lost all interior sounds (announcements, music, flaps, gear etc) but can hear all external sounds perfectly - no problems with PMDG 777 or Milviz B350i by the way, just as a reference). I see there were a few sound issues on these forums but could not find the same kind of problem I am having. Any ideas anyone?

Mario Di Lauro

I have the same problem with fresh install of P3d 2.5 and Majestic Q400, looked everywhere on majestic forum it seems like a new problem with new folders in 2.5. used Hideinfotxt=0 but to no avail

hoping for a solution on this forum as always  very helpful bunch :)

I have the same problem with fresh install of P3d 2.5 and Majestic Q400, looked everywhere on majestic forum it seems like a new problem with new folders in 2.5. used Hideinfotxt=0 but to no avail

hoping for a solution on this forum as always  very helpful bunch :)

Thanks Fateh. Guess we'll wait for a (hope!!!) fix.

Mario Di Lauro

Mine worked after installing v1.012 of the Q400. Didn't even know there was a new patch! Thanks Majestic.

Mario Di Lauro