Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

Best Aviation Magazine in Australia ?

Hi 

Can anyone suggest any good Aviation magazine in Australia ?

I am interested mostly in commercial aviation news, new ICAO guidelines news etc etc. (any magazine with tabloid style photos would be a cherry on top :P  )

Thanks in advance.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Australian Aviation, comes out bi monthly hard copy and Ipad version(subscribers only). I've been subscribing to it since 1978(When it was called Australian Aviation and defence review), has it's finger on the pulse for extensive Australian Aviation and the world. Next issue due March $A9.95

+1 for Australian Aviation. I have a sub and read it cover to cover every month.

Steve, it is actually monthly except for the Jan&Feb issues which are combined into 1, for a total of 11 issues per year.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Ryan, thanks for reminding me, must have had a seniors moment, I too read from cover to cover I still have most issues since 1978 and regularly reference them for performance specs on FSX/P3D aircraft. Don't seem to have as many aircraft reviews as in the past but still an excellent read.