Sign in to follow this  
cannow

Vox ATC not working on 2.5

Anyone had any joy getting Vox ATC to work . Hangs on scenary indexing for me I suspect it is to directory structure changes  . Anyone had any joy . Have already emailed the dev and will post if any answers

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Anyone had any joy getting Vox ATC to work . Hangs on scenary indexing for me I suspect it is to directory structure changes  . Anyone had any joy . Have already emailed the dev and will post if any answers

Same here, brother, hanging on scenery. I just sent a message to VOXATC and waiting for a reply. You should also post on the VOX ATC Forums

+1

same here

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I haven't tried it, but from previous experience if you were to copy the contents of whatever the new scenery location is to the old scenery location (%program data%), that would most likely sort the issue.  A better method would be to create a symbolic link from the old location to the new.  I suspect this would get you up and running until the issue is resolved by the dev.

http://www.windows7home.net/how-to-create-symbolic-link-in-windows-7/

Sorry, I have no access to a P3D installation at the moment (I'm away from home), so just guessing...

Those fixes were mentioned on p3d forum (and others) already also.

I will wait for the developer to fix it.

Maybe a new version of VOXatc will be required ... that may take a    L O N G      T  I  M  E   .

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I tried with little success I believe terrain.dll is moved to program data tried copying back and there is a new simobjects.cfg played with both with little success . I know scenary.cfg is now really picky installing ftxflobal mesh causes errors as soon as you open it . Some manual editing required .So back to 2.4 until the devs or someone comes up with a workaround .Pity this atc program works best for me .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

FYI, Version 6.50 updated for Prepar3D version 2.5 released Feb 16