Sign in to follow this  
Ericd

p3d 777 wobbeling

Hi,

The 777 works perfect only if I get at a centain flight level, the plane start wobbling. The nos is going up and down. a little.

After I reach the cruiselevel, the shaking up and down becomes a problem. The plane is shing up and down.

Anyone else has this problem?

Thanks for responding.

Nope, I've never seen that.  What are you using for weather?  Are you using P3D v2.4 or v2/5?

Aircraft instability at cruise is almost alway weather/wind releated.

Dan Downs KCRP

Nope, I've never seen that.  What are you using for weather?  Are you using P3D v2.4 or v2/5?

Aircraft instability at cruise is almost alway weather/wind releated.

Thanks for responding, I saved, stopped p3d and started again. And it looks like it is gone. It couldn't be the weather. It was just a clear weather theme. Used it for testing.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks for responding, I saved, stopped p3d and started again. And it looks like it is gone. It couldn't be the weather. It was just a clear weather theme. Used it for testing.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Just to let you know you're not alone. I noticed the same behaviour yesterday: a slight and fairly slow wobble up and down when reaching cruise level. Was using OpusFSI at the time, but this behaviour is nothing I've noticed with e.g. Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 when I have Opus running.

Not sure whether it's a bug or a feature ;)

Johan Spjuth

I am getting the same wobbling, sort of like a really faint porpoising effect as I climb up to altitude. I am also using OpusFSI for weather as well. I don't get this with other aircraft.

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

a slight and fairly slow wobble up and down when reaching cruise level.

That is not unusual.  Go back a few decades and aircraft routinely did a slow oscillation about the higher flight levels.  That air is very thin.

Dan Downs KCRP

I got the same issue enroute to RJAA as well as Stabilizer config warning for the first time - changed FL multiple times but the rocking continued enroute even on approach.??

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Clear all weather and see if you still have the 'wobble,' whatever that is... afterall, a more concise description of the problem has got to be easy. For example, a pitch oscillation of +/- 3 deg with an alititude deviation of not more than +/- 20 feet... try to change the numbers to match what you are seeing.  Then maybe someone can help.... right now looking up wobbles in my dictionary returns meanings that have nothing to do with aviation.

Dan Downs KCRP