Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How many of you use the Instant Replay feature for your landings?

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you use the Instant Replay feature for your landings?

• Yes I do and its one of the best features of Flight simming.
    • I use it sometimes but its not important
    • No I rarely use Instant Replay

I am curious to know if the Instant Replay feature of the Flight simming is important and how many folks use this feature?

I use it almost all the time..after a long flight and after I have done a decent job I put  this in  a  loop and watch it for a long time.

How about you guys?

And I find it annoying when my some of my airport scenery disappears when I  do this.

I really want to know if I am one of the few who laments about this..or are there others like me?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I used to critique my landings all the time.  No need to now since they are all perfect! :rolleyes:

Keep in mind all AI will disappear in the replay mode.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I used to critique my landings all the time.  No need to now since they are all perfect! :rolleyes:

Couldn't have put it better myself! -_-

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

It's a constant reminder that I need to tackle my funeral arrangements!

Yup, love to stroke myself over a terrible landing after 5 hours of watching the terrain scroll by! :wub:

Yes, I frequently use this feature too.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

if you don't want some airports to disappear during replay, use fsrecorder.  fsrecorder also gives smoother replays on top of other features.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Always use it after landing and sometimes after take off usually from the tower view. I haven't noticed the issue of airports disappearing.

I'd guess I use it on 50% of my sim circuits, because I fly mostly the heavies but, contrarily to most users of this type of models, my flights are usually small circuits around a given airport, chosen based on adverse weather conditions - the worst the better :)

I then lie watching the final stages of the approach and landing using "Instant Replay".

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...