Sign in to follow this  
nicopiringa

Double Charging

Hi guys

Reviewing my account visa,I saw a double charging of the product 777-200LR / F for P3D, which is what I need to do to fix this???regards.

Nicolas A. Brellenthin Betancourt

File a support ticket on the precisionmanuals.com support site. They will be able to get you straightened out.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

How about calling your credit card company to reverse the charge?

That's a really stupid thing to do. You always contact the company first and see if they will cancel the second charge or refund it etc before reversing the charge. That is a last resort only.

That's a really stupid thing to do. You always contact the company first and see if they will cancel the second charge or refund it etc before reversing the charge. That is a last resort only.

I wouldn't be so sure. Double charge is a problem with the transaction not the company. Something the card company and the merchant can sort out together with little involvement from you. That's why you pay those interest rates for that service ;)

I do see your point too though...

I wouldn't be so sure. Double charge is a problem with the transaction not the company. Something the card company and the merchant can sort out together with little involvement from you. That's why you pay those interest rates for that service ;)

I do see your point too though...

Sometimes it can be caused by a glitch in the company's software. It's still always best to check with the company first then go from there instead of assuming.

Hi guys

Reviewing my account visa,I saw a double charging of the product 777-200LR / F for P3D, which is what I need to do to fix this???regards.

All FSX 777 owners who got the P3D version had the same problem but it wasn't the credit card company. Sorry, that's taboo. Ssshhhh

Steve McLaren

How about calling your credit card company to reverse the charge?

the first thing I did was call my credit card company, obviously... finally I contact PMDG through its website, sending them a ticket, this was his answer: "I've refunded the duplicate. Note that this probably happened as a result of using the browser back button against the warning not to on the purchase page. Please try to be more careful next time."

All FSX 777 owners who got the P3D version had the same problem but it wasn't the credit card company. Sorry, that's taboo. Ssshhhh

Steve McLaren

hahahah

Steve McLaren

Seriously get over it. You decided not to purchase a P3D license for the 777. Some of us though are enjoying the 777 on P3D. You clearly have it for FSX, so stop with the stupid comments.

David Thwaites

Seriously get over it. You decided not to purchase a P3D license for the 777. Some of us though are enjoying the 777 on P3D. You clearly have it for FSX, so stop with the stupid comments.

Don't feed the troll or we'll end up with that whole fiasco again...

The occasional little dig on an obscure thread does no harm. It does remind the flight sim world (or those that frequent avsim, including prospective customers) of where we're at plus it makes me feel better to have a little vent every now and then. I know they'll see it. They know what they've done. I understand it's just business. I will be getting the 737 though. Just a point of view Dave.

Cheers

Steve McLaren

I got the 777 for P3D and I did not get a double charge on my card. Not sure what duggy35 is talking about assuming that everyone got double charged. I might have been special then ;)