Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Did the initialisation activities as per instruction video but when I start AIController (from AIMonitor or direct from folder) I get an error message. Translation from dutch ("Roland G. Foster is not working anymore, trying to find a solution .....). AIController 1.3 worked fine on my system. Windows 7 and FSX environment.

Wait, are you guys getting this error for AIConv.exe, AIController.exe, or both?

-Roland

I have MSVCR120.dll error with FSX. It happens when AiController loads.

Can confirm: dump error message refers to c:\windows\system32\MSVCR120.dll. Happens with AIController loading. Windows 7 64, FSX.

Rob

Hi Roland,

Hi I just tested this version14A on my networked machine.....

Funny - on my networked machine, AIMonitor and AIController work fine -

However the SidStarConverter still gets the AIConv.exe crash.......

here is the crashdump from running SIDSTARConverter

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: AiConv.exe, Version: 1.0.0.1, Zeitstempel: 0x54de6ca6
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: AiConv.exe, Version: 1.0.0.1, Zeitstempel: 0x54de6ca6
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000fc2d
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1a54
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d04c4365da6cfa
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\SIDSTAR Converter\AiConv.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\SIDSTAR Converter\AiConv.exe
Berichtskennung: a3907d5b-b836-11e4-af55-00261867727e

regards

Actually, I have the same Rob´ system. Did not test with AiConv.exe but happens with AiController.exe and Aimonitor.exe too. 

I have MSVCR120.dll error with FSX. It happens when AiController loads.

I have found a condition, how I can reproduce a crash with the  MSVCR120.dll : 

When I open at AIMonitor "Final Approach Options (Standard)" and change the value at "Roll out Slow Down Scalar" from 1 to 1.5, and I type a decimal comma from the Num-Pad instead of a decimal point,. then it leads to a crash of AIController.exe.

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: aicontroller.exe, Version: 1.4.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x54e010da

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: MSVCR120.dll, Version: 12.0.21005.1, Zeitstempel: 0x524f7ce6

Ausnahmecode: 0x40000015

Fehleroffset: 0x000a7676

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1aa4

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d04c418b0d41e1

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\AIController\AIControllerV14A\aicontroller.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR120.dll

Berichtskennung: ca721a2c-b834-11e4-9fd2-902b3437ee28

It seems, it has something to do with the decimal character.

Hope this observation can help to find the bug.

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for your great program. I have one question:

Is there any possibility to turn off AI Taxi Control on the ground? There seems to be lots of issues to be corrected at this moment so I would like to use it without it.

Thanks,

Grzegorz

For the crash issue: Make sure your Windows decimal separator is a period . not a comma , 

I have run into a very frustrating problem and don't know how to fix it. I am trying to update the navdata with the PMDG data per the video. I use the SIdStar converter and everything runs through without a problem. I make sure the .ini file is updated with the folder locations and run AIMonitor. I go through the process of finding folders and forcing update. That is successful. The problem is when I run AIController, I get an error saying that AIMonitor cannot find an airport on the taxi_graph.txt file. It says to run 'Force Update' and I do that with no success. I have run the MakeRwys.exe and updated that today. After the error on AIcontroller, it says to press any key and then exits. 

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

Hi,

There are airports that don't have taxi graph information. You need to remove the runway info files from your data set(s). Over the course of the last few days I have processed worldwide sid/star data and the removal process took about a day and a half.

Hi,

There are airports that don't have taxi graph information. You need to remove the runway info files from your data set(s). Over the course of the last few days I have processed worldwide sid/star data and the removal process took about a day and a half.

Hey thanks for the info. I finally figured that out and am in the process of doing just that now...

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

sorry about the pics, just starting to fresh install P3dV2.5 with the simconnect etc. I hope this is the latest install this year lol......

I appreciated the pics, they were helpful.  Yes, setting up a simconnect network connection is not easy.

I appreciated the pics, they were helpful.  Yes, setting up a simconnect network connection is not easy.

Well ASN is running normal networked, widefs also no problems. Lot's of people have problems with the msvcr120.dll. Hope to try this comma fix that Jskorna and Toelg brought up. Sorry that I have might upset you, but I only report a problems so you can smooth them out. Can not be easy with P3dv2.1-2-3-4-5 fsx, fsx se etc. I really appreciate the program and think that you are doing a marvelous job!!

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

When I open at AIMonitor "Final Approach Options (Standard)" and change the value at "Roll out Slow Down Scalar" from 1 to 1.5, and I type a decimal comma from the Num-Pad instead of a decimal point,. then it leads to a crash of AIController.exe.

For the crash issue: Make sure your Windows decimal separator is a period . not a comma , 

Yes, thanks toelg and Jim, please make sure the decimal separator is a period for now.  I'll revise the code to handle comma-deliminated decimals.  

Is there any possibility to turn off AI Taxi Control on the ground? There seems to be lots of issues to be corrected at this moment so I would like to use it without it.

Yes, in Options/Enhanced Mode Options, enter a zero for "Enable Enhanced Approach Mode," then press the "Apply Button."  AIController should then function like version 1.3B when launched.

Wow, sorry guys, I didn't mean to impose such a burden with this integrity check.  It was intended to "help" by alerting users if they forgot to update the taxi data or if there wasn't an airport in the taxi data the user was assuming there was.   I didn't anticipate that there would be so many airports in the current nav data that didn't at least have a stock airport in FSX/P3D.  I think I'll revise the code to give the user a warning, but let the program continue.  Still, it is best (although time consuming) to remove any airport SID/STAR data that doesn't have taxi information in the sim.

-Roland 

Roland,

Its not your fault that FSX so out-dated. It was a bit of a hassle but it's worth it to me to have to most immersive sim experience. Thanks for your contributions to the FS world. I have really enjoyed the programs you have put out!

Just made some tests using period (.) but had same result. Anyway, thanks for your kind help Jim. 

Just made some tests using period (.) but had same result. Anyway, thanks for your kind help Jim. 

1. What language is Windows set to use?

2. Are you sure you updated the runtime with the December 2014 package?