Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Another thing, most flight are being stuck at the airport as there will be no following departures assigned. In the Traffic Explorer, those planes appears with questionsmarks ? ? ? ? ?.

In addition, there are many planes at the gates still in landing mode (according to TrafficExplorer) as well.

Good news however that the FAIB 747-8 seems to make it to the airport now!

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Still the same for me too 

Controller now runs fine. It's the AI Monitor program that quickly crashes with HF8. No error message, just a box to send a report to Microsoft.

Please download and install the latest revision at:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/aj2ucz702d3nvzh/AIControllerOnlyHF8Test3.zip

Go to  Options\General Options and set verbose and debug to 1.  Then exit AIM and reload.  If AIM crashes, please email me the AIMonitor.log file at AIController2 (at) gmail.com.  Thanks!

Edit:  bad link.

I did run "force...." prior to using HF8Fix and ran it again.  Still reading the stock afcad for PANC.  Other programs FSC etc are using the correct 15/33.  

I revised the layering code.  Please download the latest revision at:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/aj2ucz702d3nvzh/AIControllerOnlyHF8Test3.zip

After download, please perform a "Force Update" and let me know if the "taxi=..." string in AIControllerPath.txt is pointing to the add-on scenery.

In addition, there are many planes at the gates still in landing mode (according to TrafficExplorer) as well.

I'm looking into this trying to replicate it.  This could be related to some other problems that have been reported to me.

No, here all event-information :

What happens if you just run AIC (not AIM) while FSX is running?  Any difference?

Go to  Options\General Options and set verbose and debug to 1.  Then exit AIM and reload.

AIM doesn't even run long enough in order to change any options. It crashes way before that. This only started with version 8.

What happens if you just run AIC (not AIM) while FSX is running? Any difference?

I've just tried HF8Test3. The window.dll crash didn'i occur no more. But now it is the atc.dll, which crashes FSX  (it was also reported by "catchman"), . It is caused by AIController.exe (just running AIC) and happens after about 5 min running. Only AIMonitor.exe (without AIcontroller.exe) running, there's no crash.

Error-Report :

"Runime Error R6025 - pure virtuell function call"

Wndows 7 - Event :

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61472.0, Zeitstempel: 0x475e17d3

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: atc.dll, Version: 10.0.61472.0, Zeitstempel: 0x475e180e

Ausnahmecode: 0x40000015

Fehleroffset: 0x0002957e

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xe74

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d09a098ecbf1aa

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\atc.dll

Berichtskennung: ea292ec2-05fe-11e5-89b3-902b3437ee28

AIM doesn't even run long enough in order to change any options. It crashes way before that. This only started with version 8.

I created a special debug version (debug options forced on) that always writes the log when loading.   Check you pm for the link.

Anyone else who wants this debug version, please email me at AIController2 (at) gmail.com or pm me here.

"Runime Error R6025 - pure virtuell function call"

Thanks, that's very helpful feedback.  In the past, I've seen a pure virtual function call associated with a particular type of bug, thus narrowing down things a lot.  I'll look into it.  In the meantime, set the "Max. Time. Taxiing AI Remains Stopped Before Deletion (seconds)" to 0 (disabled) in the Enhanced Mode (Taxi In) options and see if that helps. 

OK. will try things tonight and let you know in this thread.

In the meantime, set the "Max. Time. Taxiing AI Remains Stopped Before Deletion (seconds)" to 0 (disabled) in the Enhanced Mode (Taxi In) options and see if that helps.

You are right, Roland ! It seems, there must be the bug; just did so and no more crash occured, 

Thanks

Dietmar

I have noticed the AI is very slow to leave the runway at various other ports of call and appears frequently to be undecided when turning.

Yes, I've been working on that.  Part of the problem is the landing-takeoff runway incursion checks with taxi-in AI.  I've tweaked that section of the code.  For example, the AI no longer stops at a reverse hold-short marker when a potential incursion is detected.  That eliminates issues where the AI would sometimes stop on the runway for a "reverse" hold-short marker.  Also, I've tried to make the AI exit more quickly. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bwddaupbfe2w2f9/AIController14BOnlyHF8Test4.zip

Also, the gate-reassignment function has been removed.  It increases the chance some AI will double-park if a departure AI is injected at the same gate (at least temporarily before one is deleted), but it wasn't worth the confusion caused by the AI changing gates during the taxi-in.

Log sent.

Thanks, pretty short log, but where the log stopped actually tells me quite a bit, such as the exact function where AIM crashed.  It crashed while reading the AIControllerList.txt file.  Can you please email me that file (as well as the AIController.ini file)?  Much appreciated!

Here's the fix, please give a try

I've given it; set the "Max. Time. Taxiing AI Remains Stopped Before Deletion" back to 120 and no more crash.

I am always amazed, how quickly you're able to fix something !

Sorry but I am receiving a  AIConv.exe crash while running it through SIDSTAR Converter.  SS Converter continues after closing windows message. No issues prior and just updated to latest AIRAC

Windows 7 Prof.  64bit

Additional logs sent.

Got it, was able to reproduce error.  Fix incoming shortly.  Thanks!

I've given it; set the "Max. Time. Taxiing AI Remains Stopped Before Deletion" back to 120 and no more crash.

If you want, the latest version should now let you specify a non-zero value without any crashing problems.

Sorry but I am receiving a  AIConv.exe crash while running it through SIDSTAR Converter.  SS Converter continues after closing windows message. No issues prior and just updated to latest AIRAC

Did you configure SIDSTAR Converter to use the latest AIConv.exe?  If so, let me know a particular file that is caushing AIConv.exe to crash and I'll take a look.

Did you configure SIDSTAR Converter to use the latest AIConv.exe?  If so, let me know a particular file that is caushing AIConv.exe to crash and I'll take a look.

Here is a screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/8XFIhz1.png

thanks