Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Does this work on My Traffic 6 Pro?

I'm sorry, I don't know. I don't use it.

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

You can use alternative FDE's. Take a look here: http://www.alpha-ind...17169#msg217169

You may have to register to download them.

Also, as a coarse adjustment (single adjustment for all AI), you can adjust the "Roll-out Slow Down Scalar" in the "Standard Mode - Final and Anti-Incursion Options".  A lower number will increase the length of the landing roll.  That is, a lower number will increase the length of each AI's specific FDE-based landing roll distance by a single scale factor.  This option can be changed (applied) while FSX/P3D is running to aid with tweaking.

-Roland

Also, as a coarse adjustment (single adjustment for all AI), you can adjust the "Roll-out Slow Down Scalar" in the "Standard Mode - Final and Anti-Incursion Options".  A lower number will increase the length of the landing roll.  That is, a lower number will increase the length of each AI's specific FDE-based landing roll distance by a single scale factor.  This option can be changed (applied) while FSX/P3D is running to aid with tweaking.

-Roland

Very nice, thank you.

Hello, 

Can someone point the way to read exactly what this program does? 

Can this program change the no wind runways?

Seems lately my AI flows are with the wind. 

Guess I'm looking for directions. :)

Angelo

Greetings,

I just got back to using AI Controller. I must say I am very impressed by the progress in the software. I can't wait to see it in action. The first thing I did was setup paths. I will be running version 1.4B on a networked machine.

When saving the paths, I got an error dialogue stating 'Problem reading SCenry.cfg error.....etc. I am sure the network path is correct. Furthermore, I was able to navigate to the folder from the networked machine and open the Scenery.cfg file.

The location in the paths window is: \\XXX-XXXXXXX\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

Can I get some help with this? Again, I'll say this is an excellent piece of work.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

AITraffic doesn't seem compatible with P3DV3, getting issues here with sceneries and scenery.cfg too.

Does anyone succeeded to make it work ? Then, could you share your paths configuration ?

Thank you so much for your help

BR

Eric

Someone asked if AI Controller worked with FSX SE, the answer is yes it does. It also works with:- ProATC X, Aivlasoft EFB, Traffic Manager and ASN. Once again, thank you Roland for an amazing addon.

Are there any special setting needed to get ProATC to work with AIC? From the ProATC pdf it seems to handle separation too and seems like it could cause a conflict. Thanks!

I wanted to just edit my last but guess I can't do that here :mad: . Roland you have done an excellent job with this! Only thing I've noticed so far is on taxi in there is still a bit of pitch until reaching the gate on AI aircraft and the runway link read has a hard time with links that are on a runway but for some reason the shoddy developers didn't actually set the runway field (TropicalSim I'm talking to you!). May there be a way to equate the runway coords with a runway link that is near (<5m) and along the same vector? Just a thought. Again GREAT JOB!

Hi there,

AITraffic doesn't seem compatible with P3DV3, getting issues here with sceneries and scenery.cfg too.

Does anyone succeeded to make it work ? Then, could you share your paths configuration ?

Thank you so much for your help

BR

Eric

Make symlinks for the main Prepar's v3 folders and name it as v2.

Are there any special setting needed to get ProATC to work with AIC? From the ProATC pdf it seems to handle separation too and seems like it could cause a conflict. Thanks!

I use it currently with ProATC-X just fine and didn't have to change any settings. Works just fine.

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Hey all! Apologise for coming across as a little slow and dimwitted on this post, but I'm in quite the state of confusion. Just putting together my new system this week and returning to simming, so on the look out for new addons etc to try.

With that, I come to my question:

Will this software work standalone with no ATC?

I fly almost exclusively without ATC. Always have done. It's always been VATSIM or nothing for me. I feel like it's around the time I try using some AI to spice up my FS-World, but I'd really like to adhere to policy of keeping things as real as possible. That means I won't be using any FS-ATC at all, as they tend to be erratic at best. More the point: I can't actually afford any of them after dropping £1600 on a computer upgrade ;)

So, can this be used without an ATC program? Will it let me taxi, take off, and land without conflict, or is there a requirement to have an ATC program so I can be "in-sync" with the AI flying around?

Aamir Thacker