Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Aamir, AI controller will work with or without ATC,

Awesome to hear! How will things like taxiing, take off, etc work without conflicts and the other aircraft not flying into me if it's not a controlled environment, though?

Aamir Thacker

Awesome to hear! How will things like taxiing, take off, etc work without conflicts and the other aircraft not flying into me if it's not a controlled environment, though?

AIC have minimum separation settings between both AI/AI aircraft ans between user/ai aircraft for in-flight and if you have taxi in enabled AIC will prevent ground collisions.

'cause of the way AIC controlls the Ai aircraft in the current version there are some problems with departing traffic (controlled by FSX) and arriving traffic (controlled by AIC) not "seeing" each other but the author is thinking about reworking that so that it will be no longer a problem in V1.5.

...and when I look into his efforts and way of solving problems I'm quite shute he succeed

A little more time spent using this with Pro-ATC/X. I get a lot of Could not determine destination airport coords even though the airport is listed in airportList.dat. Even though AIMonitor shows aircraft being controlled by AIController and has a route showing, it doesn't seem that way on my moving map. Using AIJetRoutesOrigin=0. Could we have a breakdown of the jetroute_graph.txt variables? That may help me figure out what's not working. Using MyTraffic 6. In case you don't have it, MyT6 basically replaces the traffic.bgl unlike UT2. Also are there any settings in FSUIPC that need special setting? Cull working fine. Other than those bits, everything seems to be working fine. OH! Taking off from KMIA this afternoon (LatinVFR) Pro-ATC/X had me position and hold and then I had a plane land over me, was given takeoff permission and then another plane taxied across my runway. Thankfully I was paying attention so no big deal, and with all the things going on I have no idea which addon caused the issue. I actually liked the fact that I got PandH while there was a plane landing, it felt more realistic. I've seen a number of spotter vids where that occurs. Great work so far Roland and I can't wait until you have this to a point where you can reap the rewards for all the hard work you have put into this!

It was definitely the LatinVFR scenery that allowed a crossing plane on an active runway. Those guys make very pretty scenery but the AFX/ADE file is a mess! 14 orphaned nodes and 8 crossing links!! They also had taxi links as runway links. If anyone wants a fixed ADE4 file PM me.

It was definitely the LatinVFR scenery that allowed a crossing plane on an active runway. Those guys make very pretty scenery but the AFX/ADE file is a mess! 14 orphaned nodes and 8 crossing links!! They also had taxi links as runway links. If anyone wants a fixed ADE4 file PM me.

it's not a complete mess - they use some "dirty tricks" to optimize the AI-flow (e.g. preventing backtracking as a landing AI-plane look for the "next exit") as nearly everything in FSX this has it's downsides. Also the "quick crossings" ar often used to prevent AI-planes stacking up at  RWY crossings on an airport high a high traffic load waiting either because auf landing or because of incomming traffic.

If Roland really gets his next version to handle incomming AND outgoing traffic on the ground many of those "dirty tricks" will not longer be needed.

(.... but you are also right - LatinVFR is sometimes a bit "sloppy" with it's AFCAD :wink: )

I found that, don't know why but if i don't put X or O in new SID or STAR in aicontrollerlist AImonitor don't start(nothing happen when i double click to run the program).

So copy and paste from the converter don't work, ho i can enable large amount of airports if i have to do all manually?!

can you have a look?

Win 10, 1.4B clean install

I found that, don't know why but if i don't put X or O in new SID or STAR in aicontrollerlist AImonitor don't start(nothing happen when i double click to run the program).

So copy and paste from the converter don't work, ho i can enable large amount of airports if i have to do all manually?!

can you have a look?

Win 10, 1.4B clean install

I guess you can put all sid/star files that you want to use into a single folder and then add that folder from the add menu in AI monitor.

Does anyone know if AI Controller plays nicely with Traffic 360?

Andrew Jones

I use UT2 myself so I don't know but I can't see why it wouldn't work with MT360. Anyway it is very simple to test. AIC is completely stand alone so there is no risk or etc to download and test it.

The last version of AIcontroller was 4 months ago. Has AIC make some time of setback or only a delay?

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

been using in P3Dv3 since day one, it works fine.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Noticed a surge of development earlier this year then none over the past few months or at least no evidence. I understand this has been a free (to date) application and expect Roland has another life outside of FS. Hopefully development is continuing as it would be a shame for some a fantastic piece of software to fall by the wayside when it has such a following and makes FS so much more realistic and absorbing.