Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Roland,

You cannot imagine how long some of us have been waiting for this.  Bravo sir!  Please take your time with the beta and we'll hold our breath just a bit longer.   :wacko:

Thanks!

Ilya

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Roland,

You cannot imagine how long some of us have been waiting for this.  Bravo sir!  Please take your time with the beta and we'll hold our breath just a bit longer.   :wacko:

Thanks!

Ilya

I agree, waiting for this also!

Heck..enjoying the beta videos...and looking forward..to the next version! waiting patiently....:-)

Thank you from all us simmers!!!

Chris

WOW. Thank You so much !!!!  I can not wait.   :smile:    I am very interested. About AI traffic I am focused on real life flight plans.  I prefer less count and more realistic. I am creating some AI flight plans. In real life very often situation on airport is very busy for some particular time frame, and then easy for few hours.  Some acceptible separation between arriwals could be good enough for me.  Usage SIDs and STARs is great bonus, but ... As  I wrote before there was few hiden problems with "slave" method.  Ok. When You use some AI Traffic pack just to fullfile airports and air spaces, then You could be absolutely happy with AIC 1.4 !!!  My AI flight plans are created to be as realistic as possible. It means some particular aircraft is used to fly few legs every day. So e.g. airplane will come from Paris to Dublin, staying here for 3 hours, and then flying to Barcelona, or back to Paris or so.  When I used AIC 1.4b every landed and parked airplane disapeared after 2 or 5 or 10 minutes. I tried to set 2 hours there in cfg file or even longer to prevent its desapearing before next planed leg, but this airplane stays still in "slave" state, so can not fly next leg. Just staying on the gate for sat time and then desapears.

Next hiden thing - many airplanes I have found slaved in altitude 58000ft or so. I do not know why. It simply looks like AIC is not giving airplanes back to FSX/P3D aiplayer. Taxiing better dont ask me. For me absolutelly horrible. So all in all unfortunatelly useles for me.  AIC v2 looks very promissing....   Is there any chance to be something like betatester?  I am not able to program or develop, but I am able [and like it] to observe behavior for lot of hours in many situations and circumstances.  Maybe it could be useful for developer of AIC...

Eddiex, I am pretty sure that de-spawning aircrafts are part of FSX/AI-traffic add-on core rather then something that AIC controls since any AI-aircraft

in my fsx will disappear sooner or later regardless of if AI controller is running or not,

Bubo, I use Traffic toolbox from SDK to monitor all AI traffic, regardless where it come from.  Therefore I know, that when AIC takes control over particular airplane, this airplane never come back under FSX aiplayers control. This is  reason why it desapears after 5, 10 120  or so minutes.  If AIC release this airplane back to FSX control, this airplane will continue with its flight plan. I was testing and observingn many times plaines flying from one airport to another , waiting there for five or more hours parked on the gate [in sleep state] and then more or less in planed time changed to "fit flightplan" state , then preflight support, clearance, pre-taxi, push back 1, pushback2 , taxi, take- off1, take-off 2 , enroute, and so on.   If flight plan is created corectly, this particular airplane will stay in Your simulator for four full days without disapearing as long as it is in reality buble. It will fly, it will be sleeping on parking, or gate.... . Fsx will delete it only if there is nothing in flightplan to follow.  Believe me , I was testing few times for continuous 8 days sessions in FSX and P2D 1.4. Without any crash !!!  Only reason for deleting AI airplane is leaving reality buble, or fault in flightplan, or well known 5 minutes time out limit.[ in my case this limit is prolonged to aprox. 17 minutes - modification of aiplayer.dll]   I think reason for my problems with AIC is "slave" state is not switched off by AIC. Therefore FSX is not able to manage that airplane. 

I do not want just to complaine. Do not take me wrong. I just prescribe behavior.  Many users even do not recognize it, because it is not important for them. They do not mind what airplains are in their simulator. They do not want to be alone there. Thats ok for user who do not mind.

I am very interested how AIC v 2 will work.   It could be FANTASTIC if it will not fight with FSX.  Can not wait to give it try.

Why my font is so small?   haha.

Very-very good news !!!  :good:

Very-very good landing (video #2).

Roland,

thank you for the previews! Very interesting to see how you are able to control AI. I suppose you use mytraffic or similar? Would this work with the great AI models from FAIB,FSP,TFS and all the other that come freeware? There is a very big community that uses customized traffic using home-made flightplans according to real-time operations as much as possible to 99,9% in the well known traffic .bgl files.

:smile:

hello,

Thanks for this great software !

I installed AI controler, set-up every options and got only FSX in "control status" column. Do you know what could be wrong ?

Thank you

Eric

This 1.4 topic is getting old.  Should we start a 2.0 topic?

:Applause:  :Applause:

• Upvote 1

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Thumbs up!  :good:

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

It's looking great, Roland, looking forward to it! :)

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Guys thanks for the feedback. I actually had to leave town for a week and I am sidetracked ATM. I'll try to answer your questions when I get back. Once again apologies for the video quality....I was in a rush. I'll get some proper videos up when I get back, like showing traffic flow when I restrict on-the-fly all landings and take offs to one runway (something you normally wouldn't do, but it does show how much landings and departures can be squeezed onto one runway).