Sign in to follow this  
Nduru

Ezdok on V 2.5

Make sure it's not assigned something else in FSX or your mouse software.

Also check in fsuipc it also has a mouse look option

there is a video by  a guy called FSXgenius  (can I mention him)that is quite helpful ,telling you what keys  to delete the assignment numbers from in your controller setup ,saved me a lot of time

Peter

Nduru,

You can open the controller menu in P3D and do this:

-select a control that is not assigned to anything

-assign it to whatever hardware you think may be in conflict

-if it is assigned to something else, it will warn you

-click OK. Say yes to the warning and close the dialogue

-select the item you assigned and delete the assignment

-otherwise it you'll know that nothing is assigned to that hardware control

-in that case, just click cancel

Is only the middle mouse button, it has a massive delay (could be because of fps drops, ezdok is in beta or its p3d), i have no idea

You might want to check the mose configuration in Windows and see what is assigned to the middle mouse button. Maybe that is the conflict.

they released the Beta 1.185 to work for P3D 2.4+

You can check their Forum, you will find the link and the guide how to install

It's working fine for me here

My EZdok is also working without issue.

Here's how I installed it in P3D 2.5:

-first uninstall everything to do with EZdok. Do a search and check for leftovers.

-install 1.15 using the Estonia Migration Tool. It won't install into P3D on its own

-don't run the configurator

-there is a 1.17 update. Install that using the migration tool

-this may not be necessary but you can copy the 1.17 P3D beta to the program folder

-download 1.18.5 from the EZdok forum. Their forum is at SimForums

-follow the directions, copying the contents to your program folder. DON'T use the migration tool

-run the configurator. The reason to do it now, is that it is superior to the old ones. It doesn't put entries into all aircraft

That should get you to a good place. Make sure nothing is conflicting with your middle mouse button. If that doesn't do it, you should probably go to the EZdok forum and post the issue. Marniftarr, the author, is active there.

Good luck.

My EZdok is also working without issue.

Here's how I installed it in P3D 2.5:

-first uninstall everything to do with EZdok. Do a search and check for leftovers.

-install 1.15 using the Estonia Migration Tool. It won't install into P3D on its own

-there is a 1.17 update. Install that using the migration tool

-this may not be necessary but you can copy the 1.17 P3D beta to the program folder

-download 1.18.5 from the EZdok forum. Their forum is at SimForums

-follow the directions, copying the contents to your program folder. DON'T use the migration tool

-run the configurator. The reason to do it now, is that it is superior to the old ones. It doesn't put entries into all aircraft

That should get you to a good place. Make sure nothing is conflicting with your middle mouse button. If that doesn't do it, you should probably go to the EZdok forum and post the issue. Marniftarr, the author, is active there.

Good luck.

I followed these instructions to the letter, twice. Both times, 1.185 config won't launch.

Ezdok/TrackIR was working great in my P3D2.4, and this is my first attempt to install EZDok in 2.5. I can live with TrackIR alone, but I certainly miss my custom views.

This install method worked perfectly, after fully uninstalling EZDOK - 

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-1185-beta-available-for-download_topic51089.html

+1  

It needs to be stressed before doing this install that you have disabled UAC and your antivirus.  Then, after you've cleaned out all remnants of any prior Ezdok installation, re-install 1.15 using the original wrapper.  After the v1.15 install, do not run the v1.15 configurator.  Follow the rest of the instructions for v1.18.5 linked above and then run the v1.18.5 configurator.  After all is working in P3D, don't forget to go back and re-enable UAC and your antivirus.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Is there a way to install EZDOK into P3D v2.5 without the Migration Tool? I already have it working in FSX on my computer, but eventually plan on uninstalling FSX and moving over to P3D solely. 

What is the best way to get this working with using Estonia's Migration Tool?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

This install method worked perfectly, after fully uninstalling EZDOK -

Glad you got it going.

I heard the author of EZDOK is back in business again and have made a new version specifically for FSX Steam Edition and P3D v2.5. EZDOK 1.18.6

Anyone try the new version? I don't think you even need to use the migration tool since it's been updated for P3D now.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU