Sign in to follow this  
Carob

SkySpirit 767-300 Beacon Light

Hello.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.

I am using the SkySpirit 767-300 with a couple of different repaints.  Both American Airlines.  Older paint scheme and the new one.  The problem is that when using the new textures (by two different people - b763aanc and ssp763erv5_cf6-80c_american_2013) the beacon lights don't appear.  If I switch to the older paint they are there no problem.  Same aircraft, just different textures.

Can anyone tell me what might be happening here.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what might be happening here.

Which version of the model are you using? In V5 most of the lights in aircraft configuration file are deactivated and are modeled instead and that requires a bit map in the texture folder called "DECAL_OS763V5". If that is not present then that may be your problem.

Sorry it took you so long to get a response! I hope this helps.

Regards,

Which version of the model are you using? In V5 most of the lights in aircraft configuration file are deactivated and are modeled instead and that requires a bit map in the texture folder called "DECAL_OS763V5". If that is not present then that may be your problem.

Sorry it took you so long to get a response! I hope this helps.

Regards,

The textures I grabbed were for v5 so I would assume the correct stuff would be in there but I don't know for sure.  I guess I'll check on that and report back.

I found out it has something to do with the Inspection Light Option thing.  I'm not exactly sure what though.

You have to enter the VC settings listed in the 767-300's readme file into the panel.cfg of the aircraft you are flying. I had the same problem you have until I did that and now the lights work fine for this aircraft!