Sign in to follow this  
glenm

iFly 747-400 for P3D Released!

Just saw this and thought I'd share. P3D version is released, so if you already own the FS9 or FSX version, you may upgrade for $19.95 to P3D 2.x version of the iFly 747-400 v2 for a limited time. Pretty sweet deal. If you do not own one of the other versions, full price is $59.95

http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=13133&title=ifly-747400-v2-for-p3d2x-cleared-for-approach

Thanks for the news!

I'm in 2 minds about this though, I've heard the horror stories of the 737's performance in P3D so that's why I'm not pulling the trigger just yet. But saying that, Flight1 have that nice money-back deal going for them.

When I saw the price I thought 'nice price!' it's funny how price is relative compared to a certain controversially priced addon that was released recently! (of which I'm a proud owner btw)

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Its not, or? Where can I purchase? I think they just wrote, that they are very close to release..

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "P3D Aircraft & Vehicles - Native and Add-Ons". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Only US$ 20,00 for upgrade for FSX to P3D. Thanks iFly  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  The Best!!!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Only US$ 20,00 for upgrade for FSX to P3D. Thanks iFly  The Best!!!

hey PMDG, look at this   :lol:  :rolleyes:   good price :good:

NOT released yet....

my bad.....I should read slower and not let excitement overload my brain.

Still a good deal(when it's released) though.

Man, I wish you P3D guys all the best, and it's a platform I will definitely move to when the time is right.....

........but as far as this addon is concerned, GOOD LUCK in terms of performance with this.    It was an 'instant bin' for me in FSX; terribly poor performance; I'm talking about 12-15 FPS, with FSX settings even reduced to very low (eg.. no autogen, AI, etc), at default airports.  :blink:

.....that's with a i7 2600k 3.8Ghz, and a GTX670 2GB... not exactly mega powerful, but I can run the NGX or 777 with medium settings and rarely drop from 30 FPS.

This iFly 747 needs some serious optimization. 

Using this addon in P3D, gives me shivers, performance-wise.

hey PMDG, look at this   :lol:  :rolleyes:   good price :good:

I wanted to write like *in your face PMDG* XD

I wanted to write like *in your face PMDG* XD

:LMAO:

Man, I wish you P3D guys all the best, and it's a platform I will definitely move to when the time is right.....

........but as far as this addon is concerned, GOOD LUCK in terms of performance with this.    It was an 'instant bin' for me in FSX; terribly poor performance; I'm talking about 12-15 FPS, with FSX settings even reduced to very low (eg.. no autogen, AI, etc), at default airports.  :blink:

.....that's with a i7 2600k 3.8Ghz, and a GTX670 2GB... not exactly mega powerful, but I can run the NGX or 777 with medium settings and rarely drop from 30 FPS.

This iFly 747 needs some serious optimization. 

Using this addon in P3D, gives me shivers, performance-wise.

true, i own it for fsx and it's my only fps eating payware.

I can say with all honesty the 777 may very well be the last PMDG I ever buy just because of their public relations I got belittled by one of PMDGs staff,nearly banned for speaking the truth ect. They make good planes but thier service packs take forever and they can be rude.

:LMAO:

true, i own it for fsx and it's my only fps eating payware.

I suspect that will be fixed in the upcoming service pack. The PMDG 747 like to eat FPS too

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I suspect that will be fixed in the upcoming service pack. The PMDG 747 like to eat FPS too

The PMDG747 was certainly frame rate heavy for it's time (not so much now, when we're all on a new generation of hardware and GPUs compared to 2007), but the iFly747 for FSX was in a different league.   I tuned my FSX down so low, I couldn't get it any lower! ........ and still had awful performance.     I'm just glad it uses the Flight 1 wrapper, so I could get a refund.  I'd gladly buy it again, if they addressed performance but it would have to be a miraculous optimization.

I'm talking about 12-15 FPS, with FSX settings even reduced to very low (eg.. no autogen, AI, etc), at default airports.

Strange I get around 22-25 FPS in the VC at Flightbeams KDEN so for me had no issues at all in FSX.

From EGFF to YSSY