Sign in to follow this  
kui5566

NO AI ON VIDP

Hi guys,

i have problem with this airport from imaginesim VIDP DELHI, the terminal has no ai at all 24 hours. some other terminal got ai but the other terminal no ai.

can you tell me how to solve that?

thanks a lot

regard,

Jack

The number of AI that will visit VIDP will depend entirely on what AI you are using,   WOAI or other plans/aircraft you have installed.

So what are you using ?

Peter Schluter

A few more things to check...

1- Make sure all your traffic files are FSX compatible, or convert them to FSX files (AIDP does this)

2- Check that all your AFCADS (airport scenery) are FSX compatible.  A misconfigured/old AFCAD file will prevent AI from working properly within a 40NM radius (I had that problem with CYYZ and an airport in the Simcoe region north of Toronto)

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Netshadoe,

i use fs9. sorry didn't indicate that.

can i ask the traffic files is from scenery/ world/ scenery?

what software can i use to check afcad?

Mad bad.  It's my fault, I use the "what's new" page and didn't realize this was in the FS9 forum!!

Traffic wise, you should be good if you're using FS9.  Same with AFCADS.

The only thing I can think of is that the AFCAD for VIDP isn't done properly (I doubt it) or is corrupt.  You may want to head over to ImagineSim and ask them since it's their scenery.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

The imaginesim website has an update for the scenery, plus an optional AFCAD.

The original afcad has T2 closed, as it was in real life when the scenery was made. The optional afcad enables parking at T2. The choice is yours.

Peter Schluter

The imaginesim website has an update for the scenery, plus an optional AFCAD.

The original afcad has T2 closed, as it was in real life when the scenery was made. The optional afcad enables parking at T2. The choice is yours.

Dear Pschlute,

it is not the T2 problem.

it is the problem on T3 Pier B and A which is between Gate A13 to B18 with no AI at all all day and night.

The original afcad does not have any airline codes for those parking spaces. So they will only start to be used if all the named parking spaces are full. You will need to edit the afcad with ADE (airport design editor) and add airline codes to those spaces if you want aircraft to park there

Peter Schluter