Sign in to follow this  
Dominguez1221986

CFM56-7E MOD

I agree. This is something I'd like to see in SP2, alongside with some more modern options like the new nav radio panel with GLS capability, newer digital dials for the presurization panel and the comms...similar to what you'd see on the collins MCP. And the split scimitar winglets of course.

If all of this is included then I'd happily pay extra money for it.

Interesting. Not sure. Submit a ticket if you want to have it considered.

Not sure about the GLS, though. That's dependent on adding in an entire navigation system into FSX. Otherwise, all we'd be doing is adding a dummy gauge that serves no purpose other than tuning a frequency with no data on it. WAAS/LAAS/GBAS/GRAS doesn't exist in Flight Sim.

Kyle Rodgers

Interesting. Not sure. Submit a ticket if you want to have it considered.

Not sure about the GLS, though. That's dependent on adding in an entire navigation system into FSX. Otherwise, all we'd be doing is adding a dummy gauge that serves no purpose other than tuning a frequency with no data on it. WAAS/LAAS/GBAS/GRAS doesn't exist in Flight Sim.

Yeah, sadly not. Satelite approaches are being implemented at many major international airports...will be interesting to see if anyone can come up with something for FSX or P3D in the future.

Yeah, sadly not. Satelite approaches are being implemented at many major international airports...will be interesting to see if anyone can come up with something for FSX or P3D in the future.

I mean, GPS is "there" and it's satellite-based, but GLS (WAAS LASS GRAS GBAS) is all land based augmentation of the sat data (thus the frequencies that vary by approach/area).

For now, one could reasonably assume that the existing plane is selecting all of the appropriate freqs from the FMC database to maintain ANP values. In the end, as long as the ANP values are low, it doesn't really matter how you're coming by that value (GPS/DME/INS/GPSAugmentation/Combination/etc).

Kyle Rodgers

Where do I submit a ticket to tell them my suggestions? I realize they they've probably already decided what to add but I'd still like to.

Where do I submit a ticket to tell them my suggestions? I realize they they've probably already decided what to add but I'd still like to.

Our official support site is support.precisionmanuals.com (though many believe it's here in the forum - it's not).

Kyle Rodgers

So dose it matter that Department? I damaging the closest to suggestions would be product support.