Sign in to follow this  
flightjay

GTN PC Trainer 2.00.3 for Flight1 GTN 750

Hi everybody , does someone know where i could find the GTNPCTrainerLite_2003.exe because it's not available anymore on the garmin website (only version 5.00 there) and it's needed in order to use the GTN 750 from flight1 (v5.00 not compatible yet) , thanks .

I read in another forum that Flight1 is preparing an update of the GTN750 to be compatible with the latest version of the Garmin Trainer (that includes worldwide terrain data that therefore saves a few euros because the acquisition of the Garmin disk is no longer necessary!).

Edmundo Azevedo

I would love to see that happen… Especially since 95% of the code for the GTN 750… Don't get me wrong I love mine… Comes from the the Garman Trainer and not Flight One.

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Keeps failing or stopping for me.. anyone else having this issue? Don't want to buy the product if I can't download an essential file!

The GTN750 wrapper downloads it for you during install of the gauge. Make sure that it installs into a folder called GTN Trainer Lite or else the gauge may have an issue finding it. Very nice product, should be even better with the new trainer.

Hans

So I don't need to download like the website says? The install will do it for me?

Ugh, the installer opened Chrome and started the download the same as before.. and now it just hanged :-(

I'm trying IE... would rather not have to do another browser... I download gigantic files all the time no problem.. usually people say IE is the one with big file problems.. at one point early today, I got to 80% then it just goes to zero bytes.. crossing fingers on IE..

You could install the browser to download that file, then uninstall it once you got it. Once you have it on your system, you won't need it again.

You should really try that download manager since you are losing packets and a download manager would always continue the download from where it got stuck, while checking the file to be sure that all is well.

Hmmm IE failed, but it's letting me 'resume'.. Chrome wouldn't let me do that.. Also trying on my Android tablet..

One thing that seems weird.. the web site says 1.4 GB.. but when I'm going to download it keeps saying 998MB.. is 1.4 the 'installed' size? Or is that the actual size the file should be?

The 998MB is the correct download size, so if you manage to download 998MB, you are fine. The installed size is bigger, of course, which is probably why the website says 1.4GB.

IE successfully downloaded.. installing now  :rolleyes:

Wierd, I bought Global FTX during the Xmas sale and had no problem and that is a lot bigger!

Good that you got it going. Let us know if it works as expected. 

Hans

Looks very cool.. now I just gotta figure out how to get VC going.. I registered on the Flight1 forum, but don't really see a section of VC integration. Found a review that said if I register on Milviz forum, I can get special setup files for those? I have the 310, b55 and 407. Funny the 407 came with a configuration app, and on the second page GTN is there, but it won't respond to any clicks on the second page.

Now I'm gonna have to get that upgrade for the RealAir Duke Turbine.. also grab the A2A 182! Oh, whoa is my wallet!