Sign in to follow this  
privilegue

737NGX CTD on loading

Hey all,

I am running FSX:SE and all seems to be ok. I have enough RAM and my RIG in general is good enough to handle anything I throw at it.

Details: i7, 32GB RAM, GTX980 -

Addons that are working:

• OrbX Global
  • OrbX Vector
  • OrbX OpenLC Europe
  • OrbX EGHI
  • FSGlobal 2010 FTX compatible
  • PMDG 777
  • REX4 + Softclouds
  • OpusFSX
  • ezDok
  • AS Twin Otter
  • AS Airbus A318/319/320/321 + FS2CREW Airbus
  • AS Mega Airport Dublin + London Heathrow + Barcelona
  • AS MyTraffic 2013
  • FSDT KJFKv2 + Chicago O'hare
  • BlackBox A330 + A340 prologue 0.8
  • FSUIPC (registered)
  • eiresim LEAL
  • RealAIr Duke Turbine v2
  • Polish Airports v3
  • SteveDX10 Fixer

So here is the issue.

I can select any airplane and sim will work fine, but as soon as I try and load 737NGX even with default house livery I get a CTD and am forced to close FSX. I have updated everything via Operations Center. So I would love to fly some legs with the NGX but right now thats just not an option. 777 is fine but what is the point when flying short haul.

Thanks for any help

PMDG 737NGX is not yet compatible with FSX-SE....Read the product page carefully..will be made compatible by mid to end of Feb..with a service pack update included.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Ah thank you very much. My confusion came from the operations center as it mentions me having 737NGX FSX:SE installed but does not say that its compatible yet. So I was under the impression this was already implemented.

Thanks.

Ah thank you very much. My confusion came from the operations center as it mentions me having 737NGX FSX:SE installed but does not say that its compatible yet. So I was under the impression this was already implemented.

Thanks.

The product listing for the NGX:SE should be grey indicating not active.

Dan Downs KCRP

No need to be condescending, I got that the first time, was just trying to show to @downscc that it shows active nothing more.