Sign in to follow this  
Carob

Dreamfleet / F1 Cessna 310

Does anyone know if the Cessna 310 is still available for purchase from Dreamfleet or F1 or whoever it was?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks!

I found it.

Yes, that was one of my all time favorites for FS9, wish it was available for P3D v2..

Cheers

Martin

Yes, that was one of my all time favorites for FS9, wish it was available for P3D v2..

If you are looking for a Cessna 310 for P3D2, you might want to take a look at the Milviz C310R

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

If you are looking for a Cessna 310 for P3D2, you might want to take a look at the Milviz C310R

Thanks,

Yes, I do have the Milviz c310 and love it, but there was something special about Dreamfleet's C 310, a much earlier model and a great VC.

but there was something special about Dreamfleet's C 310, a much earlier model and a great VC.

Agreed.  However I wonder whether its prominent religious connotation had anything to do with its especial qualities?

Agreed. However I wonder whether its prominent religious connotation had anything to do with its especial qualities?

I wasn't in the payware market at that time (in fact, I was using FS98 on a computer that was too slow for it at that time). I'm afraid I missed that aspect of the product and don't remember reading anything like that on the documentation. Could you explain?

I agree, though, it's a pretty special model. I just formatted my HD and am reinstalling windows, but on my last install, it got a lot of milage.

Could you explain?

Gladly.  Although my question was 'tongue-in-cheek.'

On the Cessna's tailplane there is reference to a Biblical verse.

On the Cessna's tailplane there is reference to a Biblical verse.

Oh... That. I loved the plane, but I almost never used the default scheme, preferring some of the many fine repaints that were done for it... So that detail rather escaped me. Thanks for the explanation.

preferring some of the many fine repaints

Too true.  I modded one version with a full compliment of RXP gauges including the weather radar. Loved the sound but it was all too easy to lose trim by over revving those pistons when climbing.  Finally caught on.   ^_^

I hope Carob finds his equally enjoyable.

Things to notice: the aircraft was developed for FS2002, Dreamfleet has been out of business for years, and it is spec'd for XP only. I could never get it running properly in a Win7 x64 environment.

DJ