Sign in to follow this  
TrevorS

777 load editor

Just downloaded and installed the 777 for fs2004 from BBS.

It has a fuel planner but no load editor.

Is this correct? Where do I get a working load editor for the 777?

Trevor

Just downloaded and installed the 777 for fs2004 from BBS.

It has a fuel planner but no load editor.

Is this correct? Where do I get a working load editor for the 777?

Hi, Trevor,

The program you want is PSS777LoadConfig.exe.  It is found in the folder ...\Flight Simulator 9\PSS\Boeing 777

I purchased mine from Justflight, so the shortcut link is found in Start>Programs>All Programs>Just Flight>777 Professional.  You should see a link for the Fuel Planner and Manual as well.  Since you purchased from BBS Your folder might be named BBS instead of Just Flight.  Likewise the folder name in the top level of FS9 might be different as well.

Hope this helps!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

But that's the problem.

The program is found nowhere!!!

And I'm sure it should be there somewhere!!

Trevor

But that's the problem.

The program is found nowhere!!!

And I'm sure it should be there somewhere!!

Did you look in the top level of FS9 (not the aircraft folder)  for a folder called PSS, and inside that folder a subfolder called Boeing 777?  That's where the program PSS777LoadConfig.exe should be located.

Again BBS might have changed the folder names, but the folder you want is in the top level of FS9, not aircraft folder.

Mike

An additional thought if the file really cannot be found: maybe you need to use "Run As Administrator" for the installation -- especially if FS9 is installed in Programs or Programs (x86).  Maybe, if you are using Windows 7 or 8, Windows won't allow installation of an exe file (not really sure about this as my FS9 and X are installed outside of a Programs folder).

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the sub-folder "Boeing 777" is there. It includes the fuel planner and other files but no load editor!!

Yes, I did run as administartor using win7x64.

I suspect that BBS have omitted the loader. I have contacted them but no reply - their support is lacking and shocking!!!!

I have just upgraded my computer and OS, hence the re-install. I still have my old computer and tried copying the load editor.exe file

onto my new system, but when I run it as admin, it says there is a license problem (this version / copy i bought from PSS way back when).

I would love to hear from someone at BBS but it looks like that will not happen!!!!

Regards

Trevor