Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

PACKs

Hi.

For some reason my FO dose not turn PAKS to AUTO. FO is suppose to turn PACKS to AUTO during FO's Pre-Flight flow but she never does regardless of configuration in CFG panel and CDU menu. I always have to turn PACKS myself. 

Thx 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

For some reason my FO dose not turn PAKS to AUTO. FO is suppose to turn PACKS to AUTO during FO's Pre-Flight flow but she never does regardless of configuration in CFG panel and CDU menu. I always have to turn PACKS myself.

If external ground conditioned air is connected to the aircraft, the FO will "not" turn on the packs and recirc fans during his pre-flight flow.

He'll leave them off.

This is Boeing SOP and modeled correctly.

The FO will turn the packs/recirc fans back on during the after start flow, since ground air would have been disconnected by then.

The FO will turn the packs/recirc fans back on during the after start flow, since ground air would have been disconnected by then.

Thanks for the reply. 

My FO does not turn packs back on after start flow as well. My FO just skips it. I simulated all possible scenarios, no luck.  

Thx

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Thanks for the reply. 

My FO does not turn packs back on after start flow as well. My FO just skips it. I simulated all possible scenarios, no luck.  

Thx

I can confirmed this problem, using button version. The FO will ONLY turn on the packs on after Flaps settings after both engines are on,

Hello,

Firstly sorry if this issue is already take into account.

I am just going to buy FS2crew for PMDG777.

I confirm that packs not switch auto by the FO during the pre-flight flow as expected (in voice or button control).

I start the PF events in COLD & DARK configuration and I perform the preliminary pre-flight procedure with electrical power up (directly with APU or with a GPU) but without external ground conditioned air.

But at 19 minutes, the FO does not carry out PACKS AUTO action between LIGHTS and FO FLIGHT DIRECTOR.

Thx.