Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

I now finally and fully know...where the future of Flight Simulation lays!

Guys, you should be posting these shots in the screenshots forum as well. We all know how good X-Plane is here with just freeware :smile:, so get posting in the screenshots forum and get some more P3D/FSX users interested

Lol Tony that's a laugh

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Guys, you should be posting these shots in the screenshots forum as well. We all know how good X-Plane is here with just freeware :smile:, so get posting in the screenshots forum and get some more P3D/FSX users interested

Oh...they lurk here, Tony...trust me on that!  They sneak peeks.... :rolleyes:

"I'm goiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing back....to San Francisco...."....sung by another 'Tony'....

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/WFD

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/WFP

Or start streaming on twitch.tv! We need more XP10-Streamers on twitch! FSX is still dominating Flight simulations there... B)

A couple of days ago I started to mess around with XP10 and twitch, flying low VFR over photosceneries and world2xplane. A few people were watching and were really impressed!

And yes, PAJN is really awesome!

Guest Mik75

That's what I do, almost after every single flight! That's just because XPX totally amazes me each time I fire it up, I never had that with any other sim before! ;-)

Let's spread the word. Even the 2 big guys in streaming and youtube business don't show XPX in its full glory, and full potential. I tried to get in contact with them to give a few tips, but you know...

It would be so nice and well deserved if many more simmers would support the guys at Laminar by buying this sim! It doesn't cost a fortune and doesn't harm any other sim that might be installed. But somehow, people tend to rather look at projects like Outerra (which is a great engine!) or moan about shortcomings in XPX before they are willing to give it a try...

Let's spread the word.

Hi, I uploaded a video slide show of some of my screen shots to You Tube. See:

Part of my enjoyment of the XPX sim is capturing screen shots of different aircraft and scenarios. I am amazed how beautiful the pictures are rendered at times. So, it's fun to go back and review my fleet and aviation activities. Many of the pictures are of freeware and many of payware. I added music as well. If you watch it, I hope that you enjoy the video.

Jim Morgan

Hi, I uploaded a video slide show of some of my screen shots to You Tube. See:

Jimmy,

It says only for private viewing.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

What we really need to do is this: 95% of the FSX and P3D users are not going to buy or invest their time in XPX (I made that % up) unless there are "key" features which are not yet implemented. So, find out what most of the users want before they will purchase,  with a promise that they will invest if it is implemented. What is the #1 feature request? There are a few major ones as you are well aware. For me, the eye candy was on the list, but my requests would be 4 seasons, ATC + Ai,  and an awesome weather injector. But, for now I am enjoying the sunrises, sunset and night flights. I will say that XP is well on it's way, and it as managed to spark the interest of many, but there is still work to be done.

Bob

But, for now I am enjoying the sunrises, sunset and night flights.

And the water with reflections...

And the water with reflections...

I love reflections but had to turn them off because the reflections were too jiggly for the lack of a better description. Almost like they need more AA or something. Not convincing.

Bob

I love reflections but had to turn them off because the reflections were too jiggly for the lack of a better description. Almost like they need more AA or something. Not convincing.

Bob

Perhaps it's a matter of cards, etc.  I'm using a Geforce 980.  During a sunset flight, low level across the waters of the simulated Lake Powell, I was blown away, just how real and convincing it all looked. Not jiggly at all. Just real looking water, with ripples and a nice red rock sunlit reflection, as I cruised past, being careful not to dip my wing into the water........................as others in real life have..

I have a 760 or 770, cant remember which one, but it has 4 gigs. I will be updating near XMAS. Try to stay a little behind the latest releases.

Bob

It says only for private viewing.

Hi ironmaiden, I just checked my account at You Tube and it says "Public" for uploads. I sent them a message and I hope it works now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim Morgan

Nice vid jcjimmy! and N1G i think lot of people have FSX and XP at the same time, i started FSX and then bought XP because i wanted to see what 64 bits feels and how XP renders...This is a short video of 737 taking off from Las Vegas + a screenshot , ironmaiden i know u might not like the colors :)

X-Plane2015-02-1623-31-04-82_zps0e95ea80

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Thought I would jump on the band wagon. Loving it.

Squamish at sunset

http://1drv.ms/17na6lW

We had a quite a lot of snow this winter in the north (UK)

http://1drv.ms/1AGTTjt

Edit - had to take out some links as not working for some reason - will try again tomorrow.

cheers

Peter

Are you using some freeware scenery for Squamish or is that just how it looks?

Nice vid jcjimmy! and N1G i think lot of people have FSX and XP at the same time, i started FSX and then bought XP because i wanted to see what 64 bits feels and how XP renders...This is a short video of 737 taking off from Las Vegas + a screenshot , ironmaiden i know u might not like the colors :)

X-Plane2015-02-1623-31-04-82_zps0e95ea80

Yep, I am one of them but using P3D and FSX no longer exists on my HD. 

Bob