Sign in to follow this  
machie

The new 777 and Prepar V 2.5

Hi All,

I have been away from the sim for awhile (Travel) and have come home to find both a new Prepar version and a wonderful new Triple 7 waiting for my flight sim world---is the present 777 ready for Prepar version 2.5?

Cheers

Dorn Cranert

is the present 777 ready for Prepar version 2.5?

99% of it, yeah. It works just fine, but you'll be out a weather radar until HiFi updates ASN to be compatible with 2.5 on their end.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the quick reply everybody---I am off to do a massive download and buy the T7 while it is still on sale

Cheers

Dorn Cranert

i want to know if there a way to improve FPS and fluidity with pmdg 777 and p3d 2.5   i got a pretty danm strong machine and seem to not be to much fluid 

Oh, no, not another post about having a damned strong machine and FPS, et al. What is this sheer fanatical obsession with with this latest 'drug'---FPS?

There are many, including me, who have no issues with the PMDG777+Prepar3D v2.5. Flying---and isn't that what this hobby is all about, flying----is smooth, stutter-free.

i want to know if there a way to improve FPS and fluidity with pmdg 777 and p3d 2.5   i got a pretty danm strong machine and seem to not be to much fluid 

Turn down P3D settings. Easiest fix in the book.