Sign in to follow this  
Kosty

British government supporting development of new flight simulator?

I don't know where to post this so I put it here...)

Hi,

today I was just looking at the dovetail website.

There was a report about the British Prime Minister visiting Dovetail Games.

The british government wants to help small businesses to grow into medium size businesses and will support them with better funding. Dovetail Games is working on a new flight simulator. In conclusion: The Brit.government supports the development of a new flight simulator!  B)

The Brit.government supports the development of a new flight simulator!

If the British government supports the development of a new flight simulator, I support the British government! :Applause:

NAX669.png

Dovetail Games is working on a new flight simulator

Is it?? Hardly, I see it is all FSX based.

Is it?? Hardly, I see it is all FSX based.

Speculation......no one knows but them.

Lots of people have been visiting Dovetail Games lately but non of them from AVSIM membership so all of you are speculation,  hearsay and have no information whatsoever  :rolleyes:

Matthew Kane

If the British government supports the development of a new flight simulator, I support the British government!

Errr.... i would just stop supporting Flight Simulators if i were you! :P

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

.no one knows but them.

OK, but by the same token then no one can make a claim they are developing a new flight simulator.

OK, but by the same token then no one can make a claim they are developing a new flight simulator.

Absolutely true

Matthew Kane

Errr.... i would just stop supporting Flight Simulators if i were you! :P

C'mon Rich. Just trying to throw a little love to my cousins across the pond.

NAX669.png

One of the forums posted the other day that Dovetail is starting with MS Flight as a basis for their "new" flight simulator, which makes sense?

C'mon Rich. Just trying to throw a little love to my cousins across the pond.

Haha, and very much appreciated it is too!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

British governmental support is usually the kiss of death for anything aviation related.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

There's an election coming up. They'll support anything. Point a politician at something, he'll support it. Shower of asterisks!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

There's an election coming up. They'll support anything. Point a politician at something, he'll support it. Shower of asterisks!

Exactly, the British government doesn't care about flight simulation any more than it cares about rail simulation. It's just a photo call to boost the Prime Minister. ahead of the election.

...the government doesn't care about flight simulation any more than it cares about rail simulation

Or, or Farming simulation. :angry:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.