Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

thinking MT has a ton more models than UT2

Yes it does ... a lot more.

So what's up with Aerosoft's EGLL?  Other than it doesn't like Orbx.  After dialing settings way down I'm able squeeze out 20 fps locked (with or without MT6).

Anyone know of any BGLs I can disable for Aerosoft's EGLL?

so whats the conclusion of MT6? better then UT2 ?

MT6 because you get more AI ground movement, really nice sounds, and more foreign AI for the setting....and...and you dont get the reset every time you do something in settings

models are fine as long as you don't get too close and start analyzing every diff

one thing I found odd is the AI take off quite fast and climb out quite steep...normal maybe more realistic??

So what's up with Aerosoft's EGLL? Other than it doesn't like Orbx. After dialing settings way down I'm able squeeze out 20 fps locked (with or without MT6).

Strange. On a single monitor (1080p) I easily get 30+ fps in the PMDG 777. With my triple monitor setup it's still around 25 fps in the PMDG planes. This is with WOAI traffic at 30% for airliners. I didn't do anything special or deactivate anything. The only problem I have with Aerosoft's EGLL is that together with Orbx England it OOMs pretty fast. So I only use it with Orbx openLC Europe.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Strange. On a single monitor (1080p) I easily get 30+ fps in the PMDG 777.

Odd, I had to disable Orbx OpenLC and EU to avoid getting duplicate terminals (orbx version and Aerosoft version).

Another quick video of EGLL with My Traffic 6 - had to lock FPS at 20!!  eeks.

Cheers, Rob.

Odd, I had to disable Orbx OpenLC and EU to avoid getting duplicate terminals (orbx version and Aerosoft version).

Got me. When running Aerosoft EGLL together with Orbx England (which I only did once), I also had to disable the airport BGLs from Orbx England. Otherwise, I had duplicate buildings as well. Sorry, I forgot this one. However, since I deactivate Orbx England anyways (together they are a nightmare for VAS) when using Aerosoft's EGLL, this is not a problem. To get decent performance at EGLL I usually dial down building autogen to sparse.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Cool video - man you can fly a copter - nice chase seen too

Rich Sennett

It has definitely impacted P3D startup time.  As indicated earlier, you'll need to remove the MyTraffic 6 .BGLs for those 3rd party airports you own or else you'll end up with building in the middle of taxi ways, etc.

I'm really in 2 minds as to whether to go for this. I had MyTraffic 2013 in FSX and P3D v1.4 and my experience was pretty mixed. Performance was definitely an issue and I found it hard to remove. I tried UT2 in P3D up to 2.3 - it wasn't bad but again performance and stability were an issue for me.

There are a couple of weeks left on the offer price so I'll keep an eye on this forum and see what people are experiencing - I have a pretty clean install of P3D 2.5 right now and traffic is one thing I'm missing. Does MT6 install inside or outside of P3D out of interest (like UT2)?

Installs outside of P3D. Links in simobjects.cfg and an entry in Scenery Library

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

nice chase seen too

Haha, glad you caught that ... the other AI aircraft sounds didn't come out as loud as I experienced in sim ... wondering if that was 5.1 to stereo conversion that dropped it during recording?

To get decent performance at EGLL I usually dial down building autogen to sparse.

I'll give that a go, running all on "normal".  I'm guessing it's the surround area that causing the FPS hit and maybe not some much just the airport.

MT6 is pretty powerful ... it's got the meat, it's just the UI presentation and updated documentation that's lacking.

Cheers, Rob.

I had before UT2 and now installed MYT6 to P3D2.5. Perfomance (FPS) now is definitely the better,while the quality of the AI aircraft are much poorer.

Because I come from a small country, which is operated by small national airlines (Estonian Air) I can`t see in my home airport none of the national airline's planes.Where to watch Airliners list,then there exists also Estonian Air but the fleet is 20 years old planes (B735,F50),now there are already several years in completely different planes  (CRJ900 NextGen,Embraer170).As well as a look at the timetable,when there is not any flight by Estonian Air. Also, I can not be modified Airliners (add planes),flightplans, if I can not handle it (too complicated) or can`t do it in the P3D2.5. Once upon a time when I was FSX and MYT,  I was able to modify the Traffic in FSX but not now in P3D2.5. With UT2 got just enough to modify traffic in P3D2.

Not even help the tutorial because it`s old, and describes only operating with the FSX.

Now when I run default MYT6 traffic (Spring2015) without  national airline, i'm not sure, whether it was a good decision exchange UT2 with MYT6.

Seems that MYT6 has updated to running in P3D2.5 but it is still FSX traffic addons.

Okay I just bought and installed MyTraffic 6. Using P3D v2.5, how come I don't see any AI planes or traffic at the airport? I am currently sitting at PHNL for 10 minutes. Entire airport is empty.

Some of the documentation is from the older version 5.4, sigh. Could someone please help me. Is there something else I need to do?

I already added the my airport scenery and everything. What now?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

So what's up with Aerosoft's EGLL? Other than it doesn't like Orbx. After dialing settings way down I'm able squeeze out 20 fps locked (with or without MT6).

It's not so much what's wrong with EGLL, it's just where it happens to be, you have EGKK, EGSS, EGGW, EGLC and their associated traffic + London itself.

Much like NYC it is a black hole as far as fps are concerned.

I already added the my airport scenery and everything. What now?

Have you added the mytraffic aircraft directory to your C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ Simobjects.cfg

[Entry.9]

Path="E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft"

Edit that path to point to your mytraffic directory

I don`t know what traffic there is but hardly Spring 2015, seemingly some autogenerated traffic. Example, Malmi airport in Helsinki
 is closed for many years but in MyTraffic 6 landing and rising here  planes. Probably the rest of the world does not  to look with authentic flight plans, just simply enjoy the air traffic in airport.

You really should be getting better fps Rob on your PC unless 4k hits hard?  

EGLL - EGCC

MY6 now brings P3D to life

Approaching to land on 23R with other traffic landing on 23L

egcc.jpg

egcc23l.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip