Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

Well no idea what happened to my P3D after I installed this. Suddenly a bunch of my airport elevations are wrong and default buildings are appearing over the top of payware airport scenery. Happening at KPHX and KIAD to name 2. Makes no sense to me at all. I have reinstalled the airports, made sure they are above everything in the scenery.cfg. Moved the MT6 right to bottom and stil its all wrong. I re-ran the Vector configuration program and stil the same issue.

Tried for hours and just so confused why something to do with AI traffic messed up my P3D, it makes no sense at all.

Oh well time for re-install I guess of P3D :(

Got no errors when installing MT6 and AI aircraft showed up without any issues. All I can think of something just went weird with my P3D install.

From EGFF to YSSY

Well no idea what happened to my P3D after I installed this. Suddenly a bunch of my airport elevations are wrong and default buildings are appearing over the top of payware airport scenery. Happening at KPHX and KIAD to name 2. Makes no sense to me at all. I have reinstalled the airports, made sure they are above everything in the scenery.cfg. Moved the MT6 right to bottom and stil its all wrong. I re-ran the Vector configuration program and stil the same issue.

Tried for hours and just so confused why something to do with AI traffic messed up my P3D, it makes no sense at all.

Oh well time for re-install I guess of P3D :(

Got no errors when installing MT6 and AI aircraft showed up without any issues. All I can think of something just went weird with my P3D install.

Don't reinstall..waste of time..you have to disable .bgl files in your MyTraffic scenery folder  of the affected 3rd party airports. It was discussed a few pages back.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

OK read through a lot of this and didnt see that so thanks - will go looking again

From EGFF to YSSY

Why?.... maybe we can help if you are having problems with v6

Please I hate to ask refund...just want to display traffic at any airports for example KSFO...using my traffic interactive? or My traffic flight plan? Or communicator...I see option select schedule spring 2015 etc...please help.....

Thanks

i got this message at my communicator "TrafficDataBasebuilder not yet copied !"

You can find the MyTraffic 5.x manual ... it will install with MT6 ... it doesn't look like the manual was updated so I'm assuming it hasn't changed.  So as far as I can tell you should be able to create your own traffic package using the older manual as a guide ... I believe it includes a sample walk thru on how to accomplish your own package at any airport using your own flight plans.

I did notice that the "All Traffic" 2015 schedule (the default) had the A380 take off from EGLL and after a few minutes in the air decided to take a nose dive into the terrain ... NTSB looking into that one.  So it probably does need some adjusting.

But as far as I can tell you can build your own AI package any way you like.

But speaking of schedules ... is FS Live Traffic still around?  I see it's still available on AirNav web site ... I see some mention of it in MT6 but haven't discovered how to make it work?  Any tips?

Cheers, Rob.

You can find the MyTraffic 5.x manual ... it will install with MT6 ... it doesn't look like the manual was updated so I'm assuming it hasn't changed.  So as far as I can tell you should be able to create your own traffic package using the older manual as a guide ... I believe it includes a sample walk thru on how to accomplish your own package at any airport using your own flight plans.

I did notice that the "All Traffic" 2015 schedule (the default) had the A380 take off from EGLL and after a few minutes in the air decided to take a nose dive into the terrain ... NTSB looking into that one.  So it probably does need some adjusting.

But as far as I can tell you can build your own AI package any way you like.

But speaking of schedules ... is FS Live Traffic still around?  I see it's still available on AirNav web site ... I see some mention of it in MT6 but haven't discovered how to make it work?  Any tips?

Cheers, Rob.

I just got it few days ago..still touching Traffic interactive ..but I didnt know that the traffic has to be created according to my flight plan...I guess.....I am lost here..I just to create something like random package...not having to give Flight plan to each one of them  

Pedro - I am confused - MYT6 creates all the plans for you. You have to play with your traffic sliders and adjust for small airports but you should get traffic.

I don't understand your problem. Are you NOT getting traffic at ANY airport?

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

.I am lost here..I just to create something like random package...not having to give Flight plan to each one of them

You don't need Traffic Interactive to get working flights/schedules ... use the "MyTraffic FlightPlan Editor" (if it's not on your desktop, it'll be in your program groups) or navigate to the exe -- example: "D:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\MyTrafficX.exe"

In the MyTraffic editor do "File | Open" and select MTX_V60.myt.   Wait for a few seconds (or minutes) ... there is not "loading status progress or message or anything" ... just have to wait until it says "Existing Database read" and then lists counts of series, types, planes, etc. 

Now, click on "Create" from Menu and select "Create all traffic/files".

Now you have a form that lets you modify your airline select and year to simulate, DX10 only (I have that checked) ... hit the "Go on!" button.

Now wait ... says it can take up to 5 minutes and once again there is NO indication of progress ... but once it's done you'll see message "Traffic files created ... scenery built ... number of preferences ... etc. etc."

Done.

You don't need to load anything at startup, you don't need any entries in DLL.XML or EXE.XML.  

MyTraffic Interactive is if you just want to manually adjust or set new flights "on the fly" rather than let the AI run the schedules.  Just be aware that 40% AI traffic will fill up most of the gates, I dialed it back to 15-20% (done in P3D AI traffic settings).

Cheers, Rob.

Pedro - I am confused - MYT6 creates all the plans for you. You have to play with your traffic sliders and adjust for small airports but you should get traffic.

I don't understand your problem. Are you NOT getting traffic at ANY airport?

Vic

yes I do if I created using my traffic interactive...what I wish is to have a random traffic showing automatically at my departure airport route and destination...if is possible...can you tell me how?

what do you mean by traffic sliders?

You don't need Traffic Interactive to get working flights/schedules ... use the "MyTraffic FlightPlan Editor" (if it's not on your desktop, it'll be in your program groups) or navigate to the exe -- example: "D:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\MyTrafficX.exe"

In the MyTraffic editor do "File | Open" and select MTX_V60.myt.   Wait for a few seconds (or minutes) ... there is not "loading status progress or message or anything" ... just have to wait until it says "Existing Database read" and then lists counts of series, types, planes, etc. 

Now, click on "Create" from Menu and select "Create all traffic/files".

Now you have a form that lets you modify your airline select and year to simulate, DX10 only (I have that checked) ... hit the "Go on!" button.

Now wait ... says it can take up to 5 minutes and once again there is NO indication of progress ... but once it's done you'll see message "Traffic files created ... scenery built ... number of preferences ... etc. etc."

Done.

You don't need to load anything at startup, you don't need any entries in DLL.XML or EXE.XML.  

MyTraffic Interactive is if you just want to manually adjust or set new flights "on the fly" rather than let the AI run the schedules.  Just be aware that 40% AI traffic will fill up most of the gates, I dialed it back to 15-20% (done in P3D AI traffic settings).

Cheers, Rob.

ahhh now I am beginning to understand...however, I have to set the sliders in P3D at some % in order to display MT6 ...(I have in 0 %) that's maybe why....sorry my ignorance...after I did exactly what you tell me I have My traffic files created with number of airplanes 68829 ...etc....but waiting for a while and nothing is showing at KLAX (FSDT)....sliders at P3D are at 15 %...nothing showing here...;(

Eric (Flic1) - try going into the mytraffic folder's scenery folder, and deleting the AF2_KIAD.bgl file (just move it out of your P3D directory structure completely), then let the scenery library rebuild.  This method cured the problems I had with FSDT's KLAX, KLAS, and FSDreamteam's KPHX.  I still have the last version of mytraffic installed...haven't upgraded to today's release yet.

Good luck,

Jim

Thanks for posting that as that was the trouble I had last night. Was very confused by this issue.

From EGFF to YSSY

Thanks for posting that as that was the trouble I had last night. Was very confused by this issue.

would u tell me what was you problem with FSDT airports...I am not having any traffic at KLAX.....regarless I have traffic files created...with all numbers showing...

would u tell me what was you problem with FSDT airports...I am not having any traffic at KLAX.....regarless I have traffic files created...with all numbers showing...

Not the same problem you have been having sadly. My issue was airport elevations were wrong at payware airports.

From EGFF to YSSY

Not the same problem you have been having sadly. My issue was airport elevations were wrong at payware airports.

oh ok

Pedro - set traffic sliders to 100% and see what you get. If you see AI, then start dropping them down.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors