Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

yeah I think I am going to star from 0 ...should I install in default C:..?...I have P3D in another hard drive G:......

3) You either have NOT activated MYT6 in your Scenery library or it is in the wrong spot...:

.this should come from my traffic folder in P3D ?

Nice , now after uninstall Mytraffic I dont have traffic in P3D at all.......so the default traffic in P3d is not working ....wonderful.... 

Agree with Vic - uninstall and start the install again.  Just curious, what other non-standard entry do you have in your simobjects.cfg ... 8 entries are "default" since your at 10 that means you must have added another (aka 9).

These are my entries:

[Entry.0]
Path=SimObjects\Airplanes
[Entry.1]
Path=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
[Entry.2]
Path=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
[Entry.3]
Path=SimObjects\Boats
[Entry.4]
Path=SimObjects\Animals
[Entry.5]
Path=SimObjects\Misc
[Entry.6]
Path=SimObjects\Submersible
[Entry.7]
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\Countermeasures
[Entry.9]
Path="D:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft"

of the pub? ... now if we can just fix airport vehicle traffic and stop them from obvious runway and taxiway incursions. 

Cheers, Rob.

Rob u have My traffic installed in default C: ?...I see is pointing at D...?

[Entry.0]
[Entry.1]
[Entry.2]
[Entry.3]
Path=SimObjects\Boats
[Entry.4]
Path=SimObjects\Animals
[Entry.5]
Path=SimObjects\Misc
[Entry.6]
[Entry.7]
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\IVAO_MTL
[Entry.9]

no my traffic at the moment i just unistalled

[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\IVAO_MTL

I don't know much about IVAO ... but isn't that entry MTL (Multiplayer Traffic Library)?  If so, have you tried removing it temporarily so you can get MyTraffic 6 working first?  Does IVAO work with MyTraffic 6?  I'm clueless with IVAO so I can't really help you there if they are conflicting in some way.

Correct MyTraffic installed on my D: drive ... shouldn't make a difference just avoid installing in Program Files.

Nice , now after uninstall Mytraffic I dont have traffic in P3D at all

Probably because the installation of MyTraffic 6 renamed your P3D default traffic file to .passive or .off extension (trafficAircraft.bgl in ...Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Scenery\World\scenery) ... but if you're going to re-install may as well leave it as is.

Cheers, Rob.

Just re-install 

[Entry.0]
[Entry.1]
[Entry.2]
[Entry.3]
Path=SimObjects\Boats
[Entry.4]
Path=SimObjects\Animals
[Entry.5]
Path=SimObjects\Misc
[Entry.6]
[Entry.7]
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\IVAO_MTL
[Entry.9]
[Entry.9]
Path="C:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Aircraft"

I don't know much about IVAO ... but isn't that entry MTL (Multiplayer Traffic Library)?  If so, have you tried removing it temporarily so you can get MyTraffic 6 working first?  Does IVAO work with MyTraffic 6?  I'm clueless with IVAO so I can't really help you there if they are conflicting in some way.

Correct MyTraffic installed on my D: drive ... shouldn't make a difference just avoid installing in Program Files.

Probably because the installation of MyTraffic 6 renamed your P3D default traffic file to .passive or .off extension (trafficAircraft.bgl in ...Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Scenery\World\scenery) ... but if you're going to re-install may as well leave it as is.

Cheers, Rob.

"Probably because the installation of MyTraffic 6 renamed your P3D default traffic file to .passive or .off extension (trafficAircraft.bgl in ...Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Scenery\World\scenery) ... but if you're going to re-install may as well leave it as is".....

yeah I played with this after reinstall i got traffic back...to be honest I am not sure if is My traffic6 or just the default traffic from P3D...all I see is  Cherokees 180....

Yeah LOL, it's not like he's charging for it right?

Now thats some great looking Ai - thanks for sharing Neil

Rich Sennett

I had never see so many Cherokees 180 at KLAX ...they are everywhere...jejejejejI am about to give up.........not even one comertial jet

waoooo finally .....I think I just got working....to be honest I dont even know how but now I have the big birds showing...I need a whiskey... 

Last question after create My traffic can I  just close the application and my traffic 6 will keep showing on P3D?

Just re-install 

[Entry.0]
[Entry.1]
[Entry.2]
[Entry.3]
Path=SimObjects\Boats
[Entry.4]
Path=SimObjects\Animals
[Entry.5]
Path=SimObjects\Misc
[Entry.6]
[Entry.7]
Path=SimObjects\Weapons
[Entry.8]
Path=SimObjects\IVAO_MTL
[Entry.9]
[Entry.9]

"Probably because the installation of MyTraffic 6 renamed your P3D default traffic file to .passive or .off extension (trafficAircraft.bgl in ...Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Scenery\World\scenery) ... but if you're going to re-install may as well leave it as is".....

yeah I played with this after reinstall i got traffic back...to be honest I am not sure if is My traffic6 or just the default traffic from P3D...all I see is  Cherokees 180....

You have 2 entries for ENTRY.9 MyTraffic should be Entry.10

[Entry.9]

No quotation marks I hope

No quotation marks I hope

yeap...I realize that after entire week dealing with this......thanks to all u guys for you time and being patient I  should never remove the quotation marks ....

I was afraid of that, EKCH, EKEB and EKTS is NOT military bases so why it puts mil traffic there I don't know. EKSP is the only base in DK where there's fighters, EKKA and EKYT (Aalborg) have some choppers and trainers (SAAB T-17)and C-130, so not having mil traffic at EKSP seems silly or bad programming. Can you see which type of mil it puts in the 4 airports you mention?

I had a good laugh when I looked at these in MyTrafficMilitary.bgl. At EKCH there were only four schedules and all were aircraft of  countries other than Denmark, two B707s an An26 (Antonov) and an An74. At EKEB, there was similarly two schedules, one with an An26 and the other with a An74. At EKTS there was only one schedule with a BN2, which I can't locate in the My T Pro aircraft list. At EKKA there was one schedule with an An26.

As I said in my previous post, I think that these aircraft are only placed at certain commercial airports so that one sees them in the sim. And further, unless one sets the AI aircraft levels within the sim at very high levels, one may never see these aircraft.

As I said in my previous post, I think that these aircraft are only placed at certain commercial airports so that one sees them in the sim. And further, unless one sets the AI aircraft levels within the sim at very high levels, one may never see these aircraft.

Agreed. I would think that, if one would develop a world AI Traffic product with accurate aircraft types and schedules, it would be priced way more than any simmer would be willing to pay.

I'm guessing that dev's like Burkhard have a few relatively accurate schedules and the rest are generated for in sim visuals.

Let's face it, if you're sitting in the tower watching a/c come and go, you are talking about a completely different type of simulation.

As someone else noted, it appears that about 30% is the minimum slider to see any a/c.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

if one would develop a world AI Traffic product with accurate aircraft types and schedules, it would be priced way more than any simmer would be willing to pay.

You know this product exists already right? and it's completely free?

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

As someone else noted, it appears that about 30% is the minimum slider to see any a/c

That's odd, at 40% about 90% of my airport gates are full.  I've dial it back to 20% now so I stand a chance of take-off (and/or landing) ... that's about 50% gates full.  I've seen others mention they have to increase the AI Traffic considerably to get any ... very odd?  Not sure why I'm getting so much more?

Cheers, Rob.

I've dial it back to 20% now so I stand a chance of take-off (and/or landing) ... that's about 50% gates full.

I'm seeing about the same with sliders at 20 percent.

My Traffic Pro 6 has over 55,000 commercial flights. Here's a comparison of P3d % commercial setting vs. % of My T Pro 6 flights worldwide  that would be active:

% P3D	% of My T
Setting	Flights
5	9%
10	16%
15	22%
20	26%
25	29%
30	32%
35	34%
40	37%