Hey guys,

Ever since I've transitioned to my new CH Eclipse Yoke, Saitek Combat Pedals, and my Saitek TQ, I've been having a hard time effectively transitioning from workstation, flight sim, and racing sim setups. I was considering the Saitek Wheel Stand Pro, since it would fit my Saitek gear, and I hope to get a Saitek Radio Panel soon to help with PE operations. I was wondering if I would be able to effectively clamp my CH yoke onto the "Saitek" mounting plate? My main concerns are the holes that are preinstalled for the Saitek yoke (which I think I can remedy by getting a X52 plate, which would remove the holes), and the thinness of the plate itself. Looking at the CH Yoke, I highly doubt that it would be able to clamp onto such a thin surface. I was thinking that it could be possible to fix this by getting few notepads and stacking them up until the yoke had sufficient "clamping surface height". Does anyone have any experience with the Wheel Stand Pros and has anyone ever combined it with a CH yoke (asking a lot, I know....). Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings,

My desk is a bit on the thin side, so I used double-sided sticky tape to secure a 3/4" board to the bottom of by CH yoke... Problem solved

Respectfully,

Brian

I use a wheelstandpro for my driving sims with the Logitech G27 setup. So far so very good. The Wheelstandpro is a very solid piece of kit indeed and I have not regretted buying it. For me it is also handy to be able to fold it up and store it when not using it. It only takes a couple of minutes to "reinstall".

I use the Saitek flight system and I am seriously thinking of getting one for that system too.

You are correct that the holes are pre-drilled so there might be an issue about whether or not it would fit your CH products out of the box. The idea with the yoke/steering wheel consoles is that the clamps are removed and the console is screwed direct to the plate. It might look thin but it is VERY solid. The guy who makes them is very approachable and it may be worth asking him to provide you with a plate with holes drilled for your CH Yoke. Nothing to lose.

I hope that helps a little.

Steve

Hi,

I use the wheelstand as well, superbly made ,

But with ch you would have to alter it.

Looking at it though I do not think this would be a major problem

The top plate although thin and predrilled is very solid with no give or bend

All the best

Mhazy

"Exondux, we are still in the middle of preparing an upgrade to mount the CH Products onto our stands. Stay tuned..."

From them on youtube. Seems that they're working on a CH version. And mhazy, the thinness is what concerned me, since I don't know if the clamp would work with such a thin surface. I've sent them an inquiry about ETA, hopefully they respond

I got a response yesterday from the manufacturer that they are working on a CH solution for wheel stand pro.  Looking at it, they are already close.