Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

Released West Point (KFYJ) Payware Quality at $0

Lots of fun....and pulling around 24 FPS in HDR mode, so not bad!

Thanks to the dev! :)

Oh...that para-sailor....poor slob...as I was landing, I saw him auger right INTO the ground..and bury himself.   He needs to practice his landings!.... :ph34r:

He was texting

Thank you again for your contributions and showing off what XPX is capable of..

----------------------------------------------------

Since the last few free-wares from most generous contributors and patrons....I really had no idea how fine, XPX could be visually rendered.......seriously, no idea obviously, as to its true capabilities....

I have now, been brought up to 'speed' for sure.....!

He was texting

Yeah..don't you hate that auto-suggest, lol!  :))))))  Some slips by when you are in an hurry, lol!

As a matter of fact the last two are photographs. But the rest of them look fantastic nevertheless.

Thank you  :lol:

The first picture could almost be a photograph too. The only real giveaway is the "billboarded" grass (not a criticism of the scenery, it's just how computer rendering works). But the colors, shading and textures are spot on.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

What a great strip! And free too!

Not sure if I've installed everything correctly though - I have a pickup driving around the airport about 3 meters off the ground. Thought I was having an acid flashback for a minute...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I'll try that later but if so won't I get a completely flat runway? 

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

XPX scenery engine is incredibly life like, way better than what the best that I have seen with FSX or P3D.  Once they fix the distance visibility bug and have credible weather, I will be in sim heaven. ;-)

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

XPX scenery engine is incredibly life like, way better than what the best that I have seen with FSX or P3D.  Once they fix the distance visibility bug and have credible weather, I will be in sim heaven. ;-)

I agree, but I think there is a free plugin which helps the visibility, but cannot remember the name of it. I am going to look today and see if I can find it and give it a try. I already use SkyMaxx which is a very nice addition.

Bob

I agree, but I think there is a free plugin which helps the visibility, but cannot remember the name of it. I am going to look today and see if I can find it and give it a try. I already use SkyMaxx which is a very nice addition.

Bob

I think you're talking about this plugin :     http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=19748

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

That is one I looked at but thought there was another. Cannot remember. Have you tried this one?

Bob

Not yet...

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM