Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX P3D

Nice video! Excellent anti-aliasing...would you mind sharing your graphics settings ?

That wasn't my video, actually. It was Robin Ainscough's. He participates on the Prepar3D forums here at AVSIM and if you look through some of his posts you might be able to discern his settings and such. 

-Greg

Daniel-

For his action he was removed from the community...  I removed your repost of his comment for obvious reasons- but didn't want to lump you in with him by also removing yours...  

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Looking forward to this plane, i Prepar3D :)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Daniel-

For his action he was removed from the community...  I removed your repost of his comment for obvious reasons- but didn't want to lump you in with him by also removing yours...  

This action was expected ;) 

Don't know why somebody come to your support Forum and will give us "THIS TIP"

"Really?!" He can't be serious by posting such comments...

This action was expected ;)

Don't know why somebody come to your support Forum and will give us "THIS TIP"

"Really?!" He can't be serious by posting such comments...

I hate it when people around you talk about it but others don't have a clue what's it about. I'm sure there was a good reason to remove "that" post. I'm just that much more curious now. :-/

I hate it when people around you talk about it but others don't have a clue what's it about. I'm sure there was a good reason to remove "that" post. I'm just that much more curious now. :-/

Someone posted a way to port the NGX into P3D without a P3D license. This got him banned. We're very serious about enforcing our license agreements.

Kyle Rodgers

Someone posted a way to port the NGX into P3D without a P3D license. This got him banned. We're very serious about enforcing our license agreements.

I see. Yea that would be a good reason. I'll just wait for the bird to come out when it's ready to come out. It's soon though right...? I don't mind paying for a quality product.

I see. Yea that would be a good reason. I'll just wait for the bird to come out when it's ready to come out. It's soon though right...? I don't mind paying for a quality product.

Soon  :ph34r:

Kyle Rodgers

Soon  :ph34r:

:lazy:

:db:  Soon  :db:

Kyle one question. Do you test the NGX or any other airplane in P3D with addon-scenery? Lets say FSDT or FB?

Philipp Schwaegerl

Kyle one question. Do you test the NGX or any other airplane in P3D with addon-scenery? Lets say FSDT or FB?

FlightBeam IAD. Nothing at RDU. Nothing at DCA, but my density is pretty high and DC has a bunch of autogen objects.

I'm also running orbx FTX-G and Vector.

Kyle Rodgers

After reading this far into the forum, I suspect no one else is having the problem I am having with the 777 running in P3D.  On my system, running the 777 in FSX I get 20fps both with both inside and outside views.  Running the 777 in P3D I get 20fps with an outside view but in the virtual cockpit I get 9-10fps.  I have both FSX and P3D set to display 20fps.

I installed P3D using both LM's and PMDG's recommended settings.  I have tried changing all of the video settings with little or no effect on the frame rates in P3D.  Needless to say, 9-10fps is not satisfactory so I am doing all of my flying in FSX.

The other problem I have with P3D is that all of the video seems considerably darker than it is in FSX.  Messing with the brightness and contrast on the monitor doesn't seem to be the answer.  Maybe it is just me, but I like the FSX display more than the P3D display because it is brighter and sharper and faster. (picky, picky)

Thank you for any suggestions.

Ron Oines