Sign in to follow this  
Martin Loebl

737NGX 800/900 crash - co route

Hi all,

i've finished a lot of flights with the 737ngx but since yesterday i have a Major issue with this product. Fist of all - i changed or installed nothing so i don not understand why this is Happening since yesterday.

I use Pro ATC X and created a flightplan - when i start flightsim, in the plane at the departe Airport i want to load the flightplan into the fmc. Normaly this is done by route - co route and select the flight - for example LOWWEGLLCLR

BUT

when i press execute the Simulation freezes - the mousepointer changes into a hand and thats it... freeze - only taskmanager allows me to kill the application....

Also i use Airbus X Extended - no Problems.

Anyone here with the same issue?

best regards - Martin

Have you tried importing a different route? It could be a corrupt route file.

Hi Martin,

when I input a company route It is as follows..............EGLLEGAA......and that's all......what`s the .CLR for....?

It will not accept the .CLR bit..............maybe that is the problem...........

Brian.

Hi Martin,

when I input a company route It is as follows..............EGLLEGAA......and that's all......what`s the .CLR for....?

It will not accept the .CLR bit..............maybe that is the problem...........

Brian.

I have a feeling EGLLEGAACLR is the name of the CO Route. I believe he is using the feature in the FMC that allows you to pick which CO Route to load from a list of saved flights, instead of typing in the CO Route name.