Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

P3d and Vatsim.

I am considering the move to P3d but do most all of my flying on Vatsim. I can not find any videos of P3d and vatsim and I am wondering if it is normally compatible?

I have Prepar3d v2.5 and SB over SimConnect working perfectly.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Has anyone tried vpilot with P3D? There are lot of positive feedback from people

I have used vPilot with P3D for almost a year now and have no issues. The most difficult task was getting the AI models correctly integrated with vPilot, but I believe VATSIM forums have some good info on how to do it now.

When vPilot first came out, it was very time consuming. Just follow the vPilot threads on the VATSIM forums and you should be good to go

WAT1460.png

I have used vPilot with P3D for almost a year now and have no issues. The most difficult task was getting the AI models correctly integrated with vPilot, but I believe VATSIM forums have some good info on how to do it now.

When vPilot first came out, it was very time consuming. Just follow the vPilot threads on the VATSIM forums and you should be good to go

I have vpilot set up in FSX and it works great. Does p3d have as many airports as FSX and does it work the same as FSX in vatsim? Most of the flying I do is with the NGX and with Flightaware plans. Will this work?

I have vpilot set up in FSX and it works great. Does p3d have as many airports as FSX and does it work the same as FSX in vatsim? Most of the flying I do is with the NGX and with Flightaware plans. Will this work?

Ron,

Lockheed Martin has only improved and ADDED features to the Microsoft FSX simulator. They have REMOVED nothing such as airports or other integral parts of FSX. Most MAJOR third party developers (ORBX, REX, ASN, OPUS, PMDG, AEROSOFT, ETC ETC) have joined the "migration" to Prepar3D and are keeping her pumped with fresh blood daily.

I had flown FS9 and FSX on VATSIM for 10 years and have now used P3D for almost a year on VATSIM with NO loss of features only IMPROVEMENTS !!

WAT1460.png

Ron,

Lockheed Martin has only improved and ADDED features to the Microsoft FSX simulator. They have REMOVED nothing such as airports or other integral parts of FSX. Most MAJOR third party developers (ORBX, REX, ASN, OPUS, PMDG, AEROSOFT, ETC ETC) have joined the "migration" to Prepar3D and are keeping her pumped with fresh blood daily.

I had flown FS9 and FSX on VATSIM for 10 years and have now used P3D for almost a year on VATSIM with NO loss of features only IMPROVEMENTS !!

Carlo: Thanks for all of the info. I think I am headed your way. I am a major PMDG fan and have been following Roberts updates on the p3d's updates for the NGX and I am sure the 747v2 will be compatible upon release. Can you migrate the J41 over with no issues? 

Can you migrate the J41 over with no issues? 

Ron, its against the EULA. That being said google is your friend.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."