Sign in to follow this  
ziomalnik

777 dosent work after updating to 2.5

If you do not follow the PMDG Forum rules and sign your full name, you are not likely to get any help.

where from download simconnect?

Pay attention to what people are telling you in offering you their time for support, please.

1. Full names are required here, as mentioned by Rick.
  2. The link posted by Jimmy tells you where to find the SimConnect installers (that are already on your computer):
"P3D DOES come with the FSX Simconnect libraries, for the precise reason to allow backward compatibility with FSX Simconnect clients, and they are supposed to be installed automatically.
They are located in these folders
\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP1\retail\lib
\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib
If for some reason they haven't been installed automatically by the P3D installer, you might try launching the .MSI files in those folders."

Kyle Rodgers

Despite hints left, right and centre, posters like this should just be deleted, IMHO.

I have just installed the 777 P3D version into P3D 2.5 but although it appears that activation proceeded ok I find that the aircraft is non functional. The external view shows no landing gear.

I have followed the Simconnect instructions above but still the problem persists!

I would like to raise a ticket but I cannot find a way of doing that?

May I have some advice please?

Thanks Edwindf

Sorry, full name Edwin Dibb-Fuller

Edwin:

Did you reboot after installing simconnect? I just went through this as well and had to load 3 simconnect libraries and reboot before things started to work.

Cheers!

David Haynes

Hi cnc3

Yes I have tried that but no joy!

Worse still, every time I try to load the aircraft I am asked to activate, which I do.

Now I am told that my activation limit has been exceeded and I am blocked out!!!

Help

Now I am told that my activation limit has been exceeded and I am blocked out!!!

Send us a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers