Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

RC Design ESGG

Haven't bought it yet, I am tempted though.

But I get this FS 2002/FS9 feeling when looking at the screenshots. And I am somewhat sure that they have used the old Swedflight version, at least for the .bgl files.

But the price is kinda fair if you look to todays standards.

Bought this today. After a short test I must say that I like it.

Looks good, good fps and a low price.

Curt Söderberg
Märsta, Sweden (ESSA/ARN)

It's the same scenery if you referring to the pictures by saabpilot . However, what Scandinavian 407 posted won't be released due to copyright of the photo-scenery I think.

Thank's

I got the picture.

Considering the fair price and the lack of Swedish airport sceneries I think I'll give it a try.

Richard Åsberg

Considering the fair price and the lack of Swedish airport sceneries I think I'll give it a try.

Could you report back your impressions Richard? One review is up on SimMarket and it was positive as well.

I will also be interested to hear more reports from those who dare. But judging by screenshots it looks like a very low quality project.

I believe I can see default lowres ground/apron/taxiway textures. And the buildings have very low resolution and quality.

Even in the description they don't seem to promise much or maybe I am misreading.

Could you report back your impressions Richard? One review is up on SimMarket and it was positive as well.

Here is a report from me and my opinion  B) . I´m not impressed at all..not much have changed from the FS9 version except for some more buildings and improvement of ground textures and some of the building textures. Still the buildings and gates have FS9 standard which does not belong in an FSX scenery 2015.There are many details missing like approach light poles, airport vehicles etc...so the scenery feels like a dead airport. Yes, there are some airport vehicles but they are low res with FSX default standard and not enough if you ask me. I think the price is way to high for this litte upgrade from the FS9 version. And if the scenery is not AES compatible I will be very dissapointed..there is no information regarding about this so I´m a little bit worried it wont be compatible.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience so far and this in combination with no AES compatibility at least not at this point might make me hold off from getting this airport scenery at least for the time being.

Thanks though for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated!

Richard Åsberg

I just got it and I'm really pleased with it.  (Especially for what equates to £12 in my money).

It is of course definitely not 'top drawer' ; it's no FlyTampa! .... but I would say that it's about the same quality as the Aerosoft German airports that were updated in 2012.

I honestly wouldn't make any comparisons with FS9.  It looks nothing like a FS9 product here in FSX, as far as my eyes are concerned.

Does it have all the bells and whistles.... no.   But it is FAR better than the default FSX Landvetter?? ...... YES!!!

It's very usable with the NGX and A320, has great frame rates and fluidity.

I think we need airports like this, as well as the uber-detailed, super HD offerings that swallow our VAS and frames.

141329_1.jpg

141331_3.jpg

141336_8.jpg

141347_19.jpg

141352_Apron%20north.jpg

Thanks Craig for your report and quite the opposite to the previous one...hmm...maybe I'll get this anyway.

Just like you say I too think it's great with airports that won't eat all your FPS and VAS but still give you a much better experience compared to the default FSX airports. Personally I don't really care that much about super high texture quality etc (I never use anything above 1024 anyway) but what I do like is to see the correct buildings and so on and not just auto-generated objects.

Maybe I'll give this a try after all and if I decide to I'll let you know what I think.

Richard Åsberg

Here is a report from me and my opinion  B) . I´m not impressed at all..not much have changed from the FS9 version except for some more buildings and improvement of ground textures and some of the building textures. Still the buildings and gates have FS9 standard which does not belong in an FSX scenery 2015.There are many details missing like approach light poles, airport vehicles etc...so the scenery feels like a dead airport. Yes, there are some airport vehicles but they are low res with FSX default standard and not enough if you ask me. I think the price is way to high for this litte upgrade from the FS9 version. And if the scenery is not AES compatible I will be very dissapointed..there is no information regarding about this so I´m a little bit worried it wont be compatible.

This is exactly what I was afraid of......Too bad, I know how much Landvetter means to you too Niclas!