Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

RC Design ESGG

Sorry, but why bother with posting screenshots if you're not going to share the scenery anyways? That is just unnecessary cruelty...

Yes i know its cruelty  :Big Grin: ..but it´s also meant to be inspiration ;). As I wrote in my previous post, I have pimped the airport with Instant Scenery which can be bought from Flight1. If it was possible I would have shared this mod but most of the objects created by Instant Scenery are from my other payware sceneries. The airport itself can be bought from Simmarket

So I´m sorry, I will continue to post screenshots...like this:

Ikea placed with Instant Scenery at it´s location in Kallered in Gothenburg (ESGG in the background)

w04GHJK.jpg

No longer available at SimMarket due to copyright claims.

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

I have not seen that..please post the link  :Nail Biting:  :Big Grin:

"And I am starting to wonder whether it is such a good idea to release too many screenshots or not because there will be others that manage to get better screenshots of parts of their personally made custom scenery and thereby using tools and satellite images and other copywrited things to show you how good they are."

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/arlanda-stockholm.429377/page-6

A guy called "Robystar" that was one of the developers, btw as mentioned before it has been removed due to copyright claims. I read somewhere that one of the developers of swedflight, called RB-Design was helping them a lot, obviously with swedflight stuff, and when it almost was a finished product they stopped contact him and changed it to "RC-design". I hope that it opens their eyes, and make a better quality scenery of ESGG.

A guy called "Robystar" that was one of the developers, btw as mentioned before it has been removed due to copyright claims. I read somewhere that one of the developers of swedflight, called RB-Design was helping them a lot, obviously with swedflight stuff, and when it almost was a finished product they stopped contact him and changed it to "RC-design". I hope that it opens their eyes, and make a better quality scenery of ESGG.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=120782467972151&story_fbid=914110398639350

"And I am starting to wonder whether it is such a good idea to release too many screenshots or not because there will be others that manage to get better screenshots of parts of their personally made custom scenery and thereby using tools and satellite images and other copywrited things to show you how good they are."

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/arlanda-stockholm.429377/page-6

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=120782467972151&story_fbid=914110398639350

Thanks for the link Harizz :)..interesting, he he. Enough on this, Í will now do a flight between Bergamo and Landvetter and tomorrow I will post some screenies from that flight  B).